Sierra Charts - Cumulative Delta Volume

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Mvector, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

I have to say I am very pleased with Sierra Charts integration of standard cumulative delta volume tools. I left ninjatrader trying to make the free gomcd delta tools work - no thank you.

Who here is using Sierra Charts and what broker are you using? How is your order routing feed? I have had no problems with feed for the DOM and so far so good since I left ninjatrader. I read an email today that mentions prox bars indicator will be ready for Sierra Charts from trendscalping.com next week.

Has anyone with Sierra Charts ever duplicated the PBF squeeze indicator?

2. FGBL07

FGBL07

I'm using Sierracharts with DTN IQFeed for charting.

Broker is Interactive Brokers. I do not use SC for order management because - as you probably know - I would have to configure a second instance of SC for this purpose.

Except for some minor gripes I'm quite happy with this combo.

3. Mvector

Mvector

I use DTN feed for my charts and rithmic for my order routing feed to the DOM - all is good with solid reliability so far.

4. maxpi

maxpi

Configuring to use a second instance of SC is not in the least difficult.

5. FGBL07

FGBL07

I know because I did it. Nevertheless I don't like this solution.

6. ddouglas

ddouglas

I run 2 instances of Sierra above/below each other on different monitors. One is CTS, & the other Rithmic/ZF. Each is a different broker.

I love it. Couldn't be happier.

I have no idea what any of those indicators mentioned in the OP are, though . .

7. Mvector

Mvector

They are real time order flow and open interest tracking tools - I use them for my futures trading. I trade forex too, but I get my entry signals from watching the cme fx contracts with cumulative delta volume.

8. ddouglas

ddouglas

Hmm . . sounds useful, actually.