Sierra Chart Users? If you don't use Teton, how do you feel about 38% price rise?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by kiwi_trader, Mar 16, 2022.

1. It's in closed beta, so only if you go into it. Otherwise, rumors are it is being opened to everyone in April.

There are other solutions working right now for connecting TradingView to IB, such as hacking together webhooks, but the official support will hopefully be out soon.

#31     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq likes this.
  2. MAXDEAN

MAXDEAN

Denali and CQG order routing for now package 10 until they will offer also the Eurex on Teton, since they want to stop CQG by the end of this year
    Not sure about the second question

#32     Mar 17, 2022
  3. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

MotiveWave - with plenty of data choices: CQG, Rithmic, AMP, IB, Barchart, IQFeed, dxFeed, and more.

#33     Mar 17, 2022
  4. MAXDEAN

MAXDEAN

AMP? Amp offers CQG and Rithmic. They do not have own data feed

#34     Mar 17, 2022
  5. Is it still not possible to switch from a minute chart to a daily chart? Last time i used it i had to open two different charts for the same instruments (daily/minute). This i didn´t like much because i want to see daily resistance/support lines on the minute chart.

#35     Mar 17, 2022
  6. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

Correct, AMP connects via CQG or Rithmic. I was listing the brokers/feeds we support that people had mentioned in this thread.

#36     Mar 17, 2022
  7. My biggest needs are I need footprint and volume profile tools. I need the volume profiles to be flexible and applied manually across swings of my choice, plus of course the more standard day type profiling.

Alternatives to SC that I am seriously exploring are ATAS, jigsaw, quanttower. I'll get a lifetime license of whatever I choose if they offer it.

#37     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq likes this.
  8. ZBZB

ZBZB

Look at www.linnsoft.com investor rt and cqg bought market delta which was built on top of investor rt.

#38     Mar 17, 2022
  9. Hi ZBZB,

I've used IRT back in 2008. Back then I was using Interactive Brokers and they advertised it as working with IB. So I bought it thinking I would be good. It didn't work at all and when I contacted support on it I had a scathing and hostile reply from Mr. Linnsoft. That left a bad taste in my mouth and I'll never use IRT again or ever recommend it. It's a bit like using Sierra, you can't treat your customers like shit and expect them to keep paying you money....I appreciate your effort to make a recommendation though, thank you.

#39     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq likes this.
  10. terr

terr

I am one of the authors of MT :) The yearly sub is 180.

#40     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq and easymon1 like this.