Sierra Chart Users? If you don't use Teton, how do you feel about 38% price rise?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by kiwi_trader, Mar 16, 2022.

1. easymon1

easymon1

Is anybody using this combo?
    How much for first year expenses to get up and on the road?

Interactive Brokers + Ninjatrader
    https://www.dogpile.com/serp?q=Interactive+Brokers+++Ninjatrader

#21     Mar 17, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. I did. I used MW + dxfeed´s future feed. It works pretty well. Order execution very fast. I had some problems with dxfeed´s nasdaq feed.
    NT+IB data is not a good idea because it takes a lot of time to open a chart. Same occurs when using MW +IB data. Sometimes the feed stops. Not reliable for me. I wont never again use IB´s data in a frontend software.

#22     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq likes this.
  3. Yes i got it. My fault. But this is really unaccetable for a company

#23     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq and murray t turtle like this.
  4. %%
    I dont mind collecting38% in one month\that seldom happens.................................................................................. I use a trading notebook+ paper charts+ old IBD newspaper charts + bid /ask spread+ such.
    ONE time the lady that printed my paper charts my charts accidently printed a black + white , but i specified ''color'' , so she did it over + gave the black + white chart free/\no fee LOL
    I used to pay Esignal about $99 or $100, @ month, but i dont type fast enough to use a one minute fast data much/LOL:D:D
    I did pay about 10% more in MAR, for a needed product\ they cut the volume by 10% also , but its needed.

#24     Mar 17, 2022
  5. No, not your fault. They really are snotty and dismissive.. even to their customers.

#25     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq and murray t turtle like this.
  6. MAXDEAN

MAXDEAN

Anyway their software is still worth the price despite this small increase
    Compared to many other trading softwares, SC is far superior

I don't like their way to communicate things with this mix with politics, but hey they are free to say what they want...

#26     Mar 17, 2022
    NoahA and murray t turtle like this.
  7. terr

terr

MedvedTrader here: IB trading works perfectly well with MT, fully integrated. IB's data feed is... not the best, and usually (unless you pay them more for it) only 100 simultaneous tickers max.

We have recently integrated dxFeed into MT. Works well. But it is not a free feed :)

Oh and our trading hotkeys system is the best.

#27     Mar 17, 2022
    xdsawzsecsq likes this.
  8. easymon1

easymon1

Thanks for the feedback man.
    What's that cost you a year for the MT?

#28     Mar 17, 2022
  9. So... Beginning in April, Sierra Package 3 will no longer include real-time data after one's prepaid subscription has run out (1, 3, or 6 months)?

#29     Mar 17, 2022
  10. Are you using Denali and Teton?
    Am I seeing it right... Package 3 will no longer contain real-time data but rather 15-minuted delayed data?

#30     Mar 17, 2022