Sierra Chart, Ninja Trader and TradeStation

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hurricane_sh, Nov 30, 2018.

1. JSOP

JSOP

You think I am still using Ninja Trader? LOL

#51     Dec 3, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

Then why should he pay you for expenses that you don't make???

#52     Dec 3, 2018
  3. JSOP

JSOP

This is not correct grammatically. You need to troll with correct grammar as well. Who's "he"?

#53     Dec 3, 2018
  4. REDP1800

REDP1800

I have used ninja, tradestation, sierra, esignal etc and sierra chart is by far the best for active traders. NINJA is a close second.

#54     Dec 3, 2018
  5. schweiz

schweiz

"He" is the one you adressed this posting to:
    Maybe my posting was too diffcult for you to understand. Problem to follow if the discussion is longer then 1 posting?

#55     Dec 3, 2018
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I'm going to have to defend JSOP on this one here. No matter my station in life, I am always going to look for deals, savings, cut out expenses I deem unnecessary or unwarranted.

Why should I pay $1.50 for a product when the store regularly has them on sale for $1? I'll wait for the sale, thank you very much.

It is called being "frugal".

It can be much worse in terms of frugality, where you become a "miser".

So RedDuke, there are people who are billionaires who would not pay higher fees to make more money. Then there are the miserly misers. Like Hetty Green. Ever hear of her?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetty_Green

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    #56     Dec 3, 2018
    JSOP likes this.
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Well I answered that question several times already. If you want to know my answer, go back to my previous postings. I am not going to even bother requoting myself here. Can't help somebody who can't or refuse to read.

#57     Dec 3, 2018
  8. JSOP

JSOP

Redduke and Schweiz are most likely 3rd-party "partners" to Ninja Trader that sell custom indicators/strategies based on Ninja Trader so that's why they have to go through so much trouble defending Ninja Trader. LOL

#58     Dec 3, 2018
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

I would kinda agree with you (btw frugal is not my thing, I tend to live life and do spend money on things to enjoy, which I can probably live without, going out with friends for example), but in this case it is 100 percent warranted expense. IB’s main business is executing trades (and they are great at it) and not be a data provider. They do provide data, but they aggregate and miss ticks. When serious money are on the line, being too cheap to pay $100 per month for reliable data feed, is purely idiotic. It takes money to make money. It is really this simple, but JSOP does not get it.

#59     Dec 3, 2018
    schweiz likes this.
  10. schweiz

schweiz

No, you are probably a competitor of Ninjatrader who cannot beat them.

Can you show any proof about your statement that I have financial interests in defending Ninjatrader? Or is your statement another fake one?
    Show us just 1 proof, that would be enough.

You are a so called "professional" that makes "a lot of money" but has no money to use the needed professional tools. Like being an "Excel expert" but using a calculator because Excel is too expensive for you. And then you complain about that calculator.
    LOL.

#60     Dec 4, 2018