Sierra Chart, Ninja Trader and TradeStation

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by hurricane_sh, Nov 30, 2018.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

This is my last response to you on this subject. For me quiality comes first above anything else. I trade size that datafeed quality/stability is of most importance to me. If you too poor or cheap to pay $60-100 per month for extremely reliable data feed, what the hell are you doing and what kind of profit you making??? I spend more on drinks anytime I go out than on Kinetick monthly subscription. Yours posts indicate that you either paper trade or loose money, other wise you would not blame Ninja for your mistakes.

#41     Dec 2, 2018
  2. JSOP

JSOP

That's not the point. Even if I make billions of dollars a year like Warren Buffett. I still shouldn't have to pay for something that I shouldn't especially to replace something that was perfectly fine but is deliberately damaged. The data from IB that I have already paid to get is just fine; it's Ninja Trader who deliberately screwed it up when I get it through its platform so I can't use it; it's Ninja Trader's problem. I am not paying extra for Ninja Trader's problem. You want to overpay for something just to convince yourself you are getting "quality/stability", that's your choice, not mine.

And btw, my posts do not indicate either I paper trade or "lose" money, not "loose" money. Money is never "loose". It helps to troll with the correct usage of words. LOL

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    #42     Dec 2, 2018
  3. schweiz

schweiz

If you don't like Ninjatrader use something else. Why make so much problems about something that is not a problem at all?
    Unless you have a hidden agenda...

Typical reaction from somebody who has no real arguments. Childish behavior. Try to stay on topic...

#43     Dec 3, 2018
  4. JSOP

JSOP

Yes I do have an agenda. I want to warn potential users to be not fooled by Ninja Trader. It's just a data seller, that's all. I don't want people to go through what I have been through, spent all the time and energy to have programmed all the custom indicators and strategies, set up everything only to find out you can't use any of it even after having paid for realtime trading because you have to pay for data as well. What's your and RedDuke's hidden agenda? Let me guess. 3rd-party indicator/strategy programmers or "partners" as Ninja Trader would call it that rely on Ninja Trader to sell your stuff? This is why you and RedDuke has to go to such extensive length to defend Ninja Trader as a platform not a data seller? LOL

#44     Dec 3, 2018
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  5. JSOP

JSOP

That goes the same for you too. Use the correct words to troll!! LOL

#45     Dec 3, 2018
  6. schweiz

schweiz

2018-12-03 12_59_14-Window.jpg
    LOL.

#46     Dec 3, 2018
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Schweiz,

Do not bother replying to JSOP, he is a typical troll. Usually, successful people do not hold grudges like this, over few extra dollars per month. In his case, grudge is not even warranted. Most likely, he is either paper trader or failed trader, and thus boosts his ego as a troll.

I giggle, when I hear my most favorite argument from such trolls, "even if I was a billionaire I would never pay that $75". Kinda funny, but pathetic at the same time.

Cheers

#47     Dec 3, 2018
    schweiz likes this.
  8. JSOP

JSOP

$60 - $100 is NOT a few extra dollars first of all. Second, if it's not something I should pay, I shouldn't have to pay for it especially if it's the company that's supposed to provide me quality product's fault. Otherwise instead of giggling, why don't you pay me $100 per month then since you love paying for things just for the heck of it and you are so "successful"? :sneaky:

#48     Dec 3, 2018
    Overnight likes this.
  9. JSOP

JSOP

#49     Dec 3, 2018
  10. schweiz

schweiz

I will repeat my question, that you did not answer:
    If you don't like Ninjatrader use something else. Why make so much problems about something that is not a problem at all?

Kick out Ninjatrader and save every month $60-100.
    And you will on top of that make much more money as prices will be correct and tradable. What are you waiting for?

#50     Dec 3, 2018