SickTrader and his viral marketing campaign

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Jul 31, 2009.

1. If it is "sick, embittered and psycho" to strongly debate trading with people who are spammers, who prey on newbies, who over simplify a very complex method (gee, $700 to $200,000 in 60+ days)." - and will lure a number of others to face blowup and bankruptcy, who replace "proof" with opinion or belief, or "I believe this" or then...

The sad thing is, the number of paper traders who endorse suicidal trading like this. WOW - 4 trades - the man is a god, look out $200,000+!!!"

Somehow Jack Hershey continues to float around here.

On every forum, you get a wide range of personalities. Magna made it clear there is an ignore button. But you decide not to use it and complain anyway. I have my own lengthy list of "ignores" - from spammers to cold/c-kid to those who confuse debate with "my opinion trumps any evidence or other's opinion) etc. etc.

click person's user ID --> select put person in ignore. Not hard. Since you speculate magna is also "sick" and this website has fallen into uselessness, maybe you should put him on ignore as well.

I challenged sick on his "money management" and on his claim to be a successful company owner when he later admitted it was struggling, and other issues. His main response is pissing monkeys and self-proclamations. I still say the only reason he is here is to start a service on ET's dime. His MO is more like Doug Allen than almost all other journal keepers have.

#11     Aug 2, 2009
  2. euclid

euclid

It's not the first time I've seen a new trader come to the site and try to start a journal only to be driven away by TraderZones. Existing members may know to ignore him, but it is not very good for the site to have new members receive these lunatic personal attacks.

#12     Aug 2, 2009
  3. Then perhaps you could point to these journals you mentioned where al of the following are true:

1) They were doing a sincere journal with no apparent commerciaization motives

2) The poster did not make ridiculous claims that defy trading industry knowlege.

3) [Based on your words - "personal attacks"] --> I was doing mainly personal attacks rather than debating trading issues. ET is here to wrangle and learn trading methods and to challenge each other. it is not about blind acceptance. Most threads here erupt in back and forth. But personal attacks and trading debate is not the same thing, yet both are done by many many here.

Pissing monkeys is a personal attack. Repeatedly and strongly requesting verification when sicko claims ownership of a top 500 successful builder (thus he doesn't need the money) but becomes evasive when you request proof, is not.

4) They were not holding themselves up as a guru or successful trader here to teach sheeple the holy way (like cold/c-kid/jasonn aliases)

5) I was the sole reason they left (as you said above)

6) The person was not doing questionable methods, such as obviously lying about trades that they obviously could not have been made.

7) It was a real journal, not someone actually using it to build up their reputation, like Brandonf - who usually talked about his internet sales skills and constantly claimed to make millions for others and you can too...

8) They did not start a flame war...

You may start the list that meet the above criteria, below.

#13     Aug 2, 2009
  4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

my god! WTF is it with you and this poster? You feel a need to run around on this board like a little bitch trying to prove something that isn't there? I think he is full of shit, but Christ, I am not some idiot pussy posting idiot fucking crap.

Stop being a little bitch and get a fucking life!

#14     Aug 2, 2009
  5. Blah, blah, blah. Give me a frickin' break. Your history on this forum tells all. You were once one of the biggest spammers here flaunting your 250K "system" (a totally useless one at that).

So spare me the holier than thou attitude Trader Zones. You are a hypocrite. You are a pathological lier. You contribute NOTHING of consequence to this forum. Absolutely NOTHING.

What you do is spew hatred and bile. You are on a crusade to villify others. You are here for the sole purpose of destroying every thread with which you come into contact.

Put you on ignore? What good would that do? You must post twenty to thirty times a day and are quoted even more times by others. There is no getting away from you and you damn well know that - and take advantage of it. The only successful way to ignore you is if the Administrator of this forum showed some spine and banned you and your ilk forever.

Unfortunately that will never happen. So, like some debilitating disease that hurts but doesn't kill, one has to live with you and suffer.

Sad, sad, sad...

#15     Aug 2, 2009
  6. I want to apologize to anyone (except Trader Zones and his ilk) that I may have offended by my last post. It sickens me that I have allowed myself to stoop to their level. It's just that I am so frustrated by their behavior and the impact it has had on this forum. It is very disheartening to me that this once great trader's resource has been reduced to whatever it has become today. And all due to the activities of a small but vocal gang of internet thugs who want to extend their bitterness to everyone else. It is truly pathetic...

#16     Aug 3, 2009
  7. Quote from Turhovach:

You were once one of the biggest spammers here flaunting your 250K "system"

I had a thread offering it, did not "flaunt it", told ET I would pay if this connected (how many spammers do this???) and then informed ET to close the thread (the several connections were way too low, and it was not worth it.).

(a totally useless one at that).

When did you see or test the logic? Obviously you have no clue whether it works or not.

So spare me the holier than thou attitude Trader Zones. You are a hypocrite. You are a pathological lier. You contribute NOTHING of consequence to this forum. Absolutely NOTHING.

Prove this. You are name-calling based on your opuinion. THIS is what is called personal attack. You need to learn the difference.

What you do is spew hatred and bile.

Outside of looking through a number of posts and pulling something out of context, "prove hatred and bile." Almost all of my posts are based on trading, spammers, onc This and a couple of your other coments here have nothing to do with trading, but are personally based on an obvious exaggeration on your part.

You are on a crusade to villify others.

Prove this

You are here for the sole purpose of destroying every thread with which you come into contact.

Prove this and it is obviously an extreme exaggeration on your part for effect.

Put you on ignore? What good would that do?

It is the way ET provides to not involve with people whose posts you want to see. But people like yourselves, would rather vent, exaggerate, and try to make points with the mods by piling on.

You must post twenty to thirty times a day and are quoted even more times by others.

It averages about 8 daily, actually. And you can spam or be clueless with 1 or 20 posts or be involved with 1 or 20 posts. And Everyone on ignore tends to get quoted. This is a "forum" So basically, your post was exagerrated, unsubstantiated and personal. But I will not ask the mod to edit your post. I suspect you will fly off the handle.

#17     Aug 3, 2009
  8. Again, that is what ignore is for. If you are unwilling to do this for the "small but vocal gang" then you are without excuse. Some people prefer to vent rather than make their own choice to finally ignore someone My ignore list is lengthy - it is mostly reserved for people who continuously float opinion instead of based on evidence. I think of it as my "frat house" list - people who only go to college to drink and party".

#18     Aug 3, 2009
  9. 3121

we'd like to see YOUR BLOTTER. point me to it, mr almighty holier than thou *i* decide who is legit here??

#19     Aug 3, 2009
  10. Like that has anything to do with anything. So if people photo shopped $100,000,000 onto a blotter, that would allow them to post? Maybe we should categorize everyone by their self-claimed earnings. And paper traders should be allowed to claim anything they want.

Are you that naive?

People here have little idea about what forums are about. But sicko promised video entries and exits, and blotters and then backed out.

I don't happen to see your account statements anywhere. Tell you what - send me your broker, your account ID, your user ID and your password. If I see a successful trader, I will post my blotter.

#20     Aug 3, 2009