Sickening--Teachers caught bullying autistic student

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Yeah I watched that full video. It was bad but this is not that uncommon. About 2 years ago I saw something similar at my kids school. There was a teacher yelling at this boy in a wheelchair. The boy couldnt speak, just make noises and apparently it got on her nerves and she was waving her finger at him telling him to shut up. I told the principal and she "talked" to her about it, but nothing really happened to that teacher. A week later I saw the same teacher taking another kid in a wheelchair out to a bus. She was supposed to be guiding the child, but she didnt and the wheelchair ran into the sidewalk instead of the ramp and the wheelchair almost flipped over. I again told the principal. I then heard this story about how the teacher was under alot of stress because her husband died a few years ago. I said "why should that be the kids problem that they have to put up with her? If she is under so much stress, she shouldnt be around special needs kids." But nothing was done again. Unless you have video evidence of them doing something wrong, they cant seem to be fired. I cant even contact the parents of those kids because they wont give me the information on them, so the parents likely don't even know whats going on. I havent visited that school in a while but I was there about 2 months or so ago and she was still there. I still want to punch her in her fat face everytime I see her.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum