Sick... Raccoon Dogs Skinned Alive in China to Make Fake Boots

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CoolTraderDude, Oct 4, 2011.

1. 1 word- " money"- cost them money to kill an animal that way- they give it a low volt shock- which seldom works- hence i have always said the most humane way of ending a life is a quick headshot witha rifle or a " double tap" with a handgun- but that costs money- and the chinks do not have that much, hence use these cruel methods

#11     Oct 4, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

There is bolt guns too which are used to kill pigs, and it fires a bolt into the forehead which can be used repeatedly as long as you have compressed air. There is lots of ways to put an animal out of its misery which are pretty much free.

#12     Oct 4, 2011
  3. yes- but u try to go to rural china- they use primative mathods- its just in their blood- they eat dogs/snakes/cats etc-I have seen it all-awful I know, its just their culture- bad I know, its just the way it is

#13     Oct 4, 2011
  4. Crispy

Crispy

Bullshit - one swift, hard club shot to the head takes one second, and its free.

They must enjoy seeing the animal suffer.

#14     Oct 5, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only explanation I can think of.

#15     Oct 5, 2011
  6. +1.

It's cruel and stupid. It's a joke to think they couldn't kill the animal easily at little/no cost.

#16     Oct 5, 2011
  7. Yeah, even seal clubbers have the decency to club the seals to death first. I can't believe that countries like Canada and Norway allow seal clubbing... but... at least they kill the animal first...

Personally, I won't tolerate sadism even if it's a part of their culture. I have a word for cultures like that and that word is barbaric. Those dog "farmers" are psychopaths...

But there's something else that we need to consider...

These dogs were skinned alive so that they could be made into cheap knockoffs of Ugg boots (an expensive Australian brand made out of sheepskin).

So the POS Chinese authorites can't do anything about the cruelty to animals and they're not willing to do anything about counterfiting which is clearly against the law. What the hell does that tell you about China...?

One day one of these psychopaths will make their way into politics with money made from skinning dogs alive... Could you picture fucks like these with their finger on the button...?

#17     Oct 5, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

China is a very scary country. I couldn't even watch that video. I'm starting to think Trump is right about China. I've always been a supporter of free trade, but the extent to which we do business with China makes us complicit really in anything they do over there. We really need to re-evaluate our trade policies with them and stop looking the other way. It would really f*cking help if we stopped borrowing money from that country.

#18     Oct 5, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

If you click on the youtube link you see 100's more videos just as gruesome. One using dogs as shark bait? Man.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ByOV85grnRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Oct 5, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0SosrmQXAQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Oct 5, 2011