Sick of sitting in a chair all day!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bat1, May 22, 2010.

1. schizo

schizo

You crazy SOBs! :D

Trading requires 100% concentration and here you complain about your back. If you're aware of your back pain, then you're obviously not concentrating enough.

And WTF is that treadmill? I'm already overworking my brain, who has the time for that crap?! :cool:

(Ya might as well hire a prostitute. See if you can pump and hump at the same time.)

#11     May 22, 2010
  2. spd

spd

Thats pretty much along the lines of what I was saying about a standing hight desk. Being adjuster is pretty sweet too.

And Schiz..you are nutso my man.

#12     May 22, 2010
  3. bespoke

bespoke

Standing all day will put a lot of pressure on your lower back if I'm not mistaken.

Sitting is horrible. If you must sit, use a stability ball. It really helps with your posture. My physiotherapist suggested it to me and it helped me a great deal (I have back problems from years of sitting in front of a computer).

But these days, I just lie on my bed with a laptop. Turns you into a vegetable though, so I have to make up for it by going to the gym 3-4 times a week.

#13     May 22, 2010
  4. pspr

pspr

#14     May 22, 2010
  5. not sure, most of the days i just bend over and take it up the …

#15     May 22, 2010
  6. I got a stand-up desk, tried it for 2 days. Took it right back. It felt strange, and the pressure on my knees got to me.
    I hate the chair I have now and need to buy a half decent one.

#16     May 22, 2010
  7. #17     May 22, 2010
  8. #18     May 23, 2010
  9. southall

southall

i like to relax with my trading laptop, something like this:

[​IMG]

#19     May 23, 2010
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

Soros said his back pain was the signal telling him his position was wrong.

#20     May 23, 2010