Sick of sitting in a chair all day!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bat1, May 22, 2010.

1. bat1

bat1

Is there a way to trade and follow the markets standing up?

Sitting all day is very bad for you. The weight gain you get
    feeling lazy it's hard on your back!

how can you expect to six 6 hrs a day for the next 20 years?

Maybe laying down on the floor with my Monitors might
    help...

I seen one dude walking on a tread mill with his trading setup
    at eye level

that way you can exercise and trade too..

something got to change I can't take it anymore.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

3. ... okay go and buy a chair from room and board 15% off and then you'll know what a real chair feels like... just like a mattress... why would you get a sealy the toyota of mattresses when you sleep for 33% of your life???? just spend the money and get a tempurpedic.... it may cost more at first but like the chair in the long run it pays dividends.... check it out. : )

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For about $20.00 to $25.00 ( on sale most stores this price, target, kmart, walmart, sporting stores carry these in stock )you can replace office chair with a stability ball. Make sure it is 65 centimeters. If you are very tall maybe 70 centimeters. You want to be able to sit on a fully inflated stability ball and have your hips bent at 90 degrees and knees bent at 90 degrees giving you good posture.

The smaller 55 centimeter ball are really not good to sit on for most people.

While at the desk there are hundreds of simple body only exercises one can perform on the stability ball.

You tube will have a large selection of exercises that can be done on the stability ball.

Simple to do abdominal exercises. Also you can just sit and bounce up and down on the ball to stimulate blood flow through the body and legs while strengthening the spine and legs.

Pelvic tilts on the ball can also increase abdominal strength and toning while strengthening the back.

( edit : the girl in the first picture is on a ball that is slightly small. Note how she is sitting kind of low. Again a 65 centimeter ball will have you sit higher and properly like the girl in the bottom photo )

http://www.gearfire.net/10-reasons-to-use-an-exercise-ball-as-your-chair/

http://cerealdieter.com/2008/02/05/tone-while-you-work-swap-your-desk-chair-for-a-stability-ball/

http://www.google.com/products/cata...log_result&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CEIQ8gIwAg#

5. yeah .. ill buy that thing if the blonde in picture 3 is included in the package. (^.^)

6. BSAM

BSAM

No. It's a new SEC rule. So, grab your bag of chocolate chip cookies and start clicking that mouse.

7. spd

spd

The yoga ball thingie is a good idea.

Could always get a standing height desk, get a bar stool type chair if you want to sit for a while.

8. ehorn

ehorn

9. bat1

bat1

I like it:)

I will call monday

10. bat1

bat1

This is very nice also
    you could lose a few pounds too...

Dr. Levine believes that if individuals were to replace 8 hours a day of sitting at their "normal" desk with a Treadmill Desk, and if other components of energy balance were constant, a weight loss of 57 pounds a year could occur.

you guys sure know how to help a trader in need :)

#10     May 22, 2010