Sick of propangada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qdz3, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Really? What percentage of the "remaining 95.5%" don't even have a TV , are completely uninformed and could care less?

#31     Mar 24, 2003
  2. time for QDZ to make QDZ4

#32     Mar 24, 2003
  3. Babak

Babak

You guys should really check out that IHT article I posted a few pages back. It makes me sick. The French media are salivating as they wait for civilian casualties and the anchors are constantly asking their field journalists to get them graphic pictures of dead or injured civilians.

The field journalists just shrug their shoulders and say they have nothing.

What kind of sick twisted mind would want civilian casualties?

Oh yeah! A French one.

#33     Mar 24, 2003
  4. qdz3

qdz3

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82083,00.html

Patriots are making new history.

Opinions on this?

:p

#34     Mar 25, 2003
  5. Good article. Thanks for posting it.

#35     Mar 25, 2003
  6. qdz3

qdz3

Make sure you use a proxy to post on this site or see if you will be able to trade tomorrow.

#36     Mar 25, 2003
  7. They're now saying that many Iraqi civilians are dressing up like soldiers so they can surrender and get food from U.S. troops. Likewise, many Iraqi soldiers are dressing up like civilians so they can take pot shots at U.S. troops.

It speaks volumes when the general Iraqi population is better fed and treated as a POW than from their own leader.

FUCK Saddam. That is all.

#37     Mar 25, 2003
  8. What? The Aphster and I can agree on something?

#38     Mar 25, 2003
  9. qdz3

qdz3

patriots can't use the same unspeakable tactics of those who we fight with. there are journalists all over the world in the new conferences to ask all sorts of questions freely. why cannot patriots stick to the freedom of speech which is the most precious and the most great thing we have here.

Americans sacrifice and will prevail.

#40     Mar 25, 2003