Sick of propangada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qdz3, Mar 23, 2003.

1. qdz3

qdz3

Well, i know they are all closeup. They all let the hearts of family of the POWs broken. They are all f8cking religious propaganda.

:p

#11     Mar 23, 2003
  2. msfe

msfe

THE CAPTIVES ARE INTERROGATED WITH FUCKING HAND HELD MICROPHONES

just checked the Geneva Convention - found no word about FUCKING HAND HELD MICROPHONES.

Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War

http://193.194.138.190/html/menu3/b/91.htm

AND DON'T FORGET, BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY IRAQIS ISN'T THE SAME AS BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY AMERICANS.

happy days in Camp X-Ray

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/americas/2002/inside_camp_xray/default.stm

besides: all "coalition" soldiers in Iraq are illegal combattants anyway

#12     Mar 23, 2003
  3. PLEASE... Look at any video of Iraqi POWs and compare it to the American POWs video. If you don't notice major differences, you have some type of problem.
    What would you do with them?

Do you think they're being treated better than the American POWs in Iraq?

F. P.

#13     Mar 23, 2003
  4. msfe

msfe

all those videos are propaganda material - i have no clue how either side treats their POWs

#14     Mar 23, 2003
  5. BE HONEST, MAN.. WOULD YOU RATHER BE HELD CAPTIVE BY IRAQIS OR AMERICANS?!?!

IF YOU SAY IRAQIS, YOU'RE A DAMN LIAR!

F. P.

#15     Mar 23, 2003
  6. You are damn right Fruity.

www.usatoday.com has an interactive primer on the strategy for armor advancement called "Ready, set, advance". Take a look under Iraq War Primer on their site (middle left).

#16     Mar 23, 2003
  7. msfe

msfe

since i´m not planning an illegal invasion of either country in the foreseeable future, the question is basically irrelevant for me. but i would certainly not like being held captive as an "illegal combattant" by the Americans in Guantanamo - in total disregard of the Geneva Convention.

#17     Mar 23, 2003
  8. msfe, why did you pick a lame alias like qdz3?

#18     Mar 23, 2003
  9. qdz3

qdz3

Gee, love and hate. People are the same whether they are American, Britan, Chinese, French, Germany, Japnese, Iraqi, Irish, "South/North" Korean, and so on.

#19     Mar 23, 2003
  10. qdz3

qdz3

max, I take that personal. I am a strong patriot. Are you one of the shorters providing liquidity to us patriots in the past eight trading sessions?

#20     Mar 23, 2003