Sick of propangada

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qdz3, Mar 23, 2003.

1. qdz3

qdz3

Since US had described Iraq as a evil , so I don't blame what Iraq says. But I do find U.S. propaganda is shameless bitching religious even more hateful because of its hypocrisy.

Trust what you say, huh general, not Iraqi? Go to the hell you same religious men and women. Die and deserve.

:p

2. Brother qdz3,

I am still trying to work out from your post who you are supporting in this war...

I would be grateful for any clarification...

Thanks,
    Candle

3. qdz3

qdz3

Sickness due to f8cking religious men and women and their atrocity on the rise. It's Sunday.

4. Which ones, the ones running Washington or the ones running Baghdad (or, indeed, both) ?

5. qdz3

qdz3

What did American/British media show for the past a few days in photos and videos!? Gangs of POWs!!! Is this not violation of Geneva Convention?

If you don't want others to do it, you don't do it first. Same goes to weapons of mass destruction. Cities and people are being destroyed by weapons of mass destruction.

6. qdz3,

I'm not religious at all, so don't go ape shit on me. While you might have a point, there still is a difference which can't be ignored. If there's a cameraman on the battlefield and he happens to witness people getting captured, that's one thing. It's quite another to capture people, get the video cameras out complete with interview type microphones, and basically interrogate captives with the deliberate intention of releasing the video to the world.

F. P.

7. qdz3

qdz3

well, you know it's not a good excuse for many many reasons that I don't really want to say as it may affect my patriotic image. Just admit the hypocrisy and double standards and either try not to do it again or stop bitching about the other doing the same.

8. msfe

msfe

particularly if the "captured enemies" are hired Kuwaitis with neatly sown white flags - acting as Iraqis for US propaganda purposes

9. Holy shit, you actually spoke without a copy & paste. :eek:

F. P.

10. IF/WHEN YOU SEE THE VIDEO/PICTURES OF THE POWS, IT'S OBVIOUS THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, YOU'VE GOT A BAD CASE OF DENIAL (MSFE, I BELIEVE YOU SUFFER FROM THIS DISORDER). THE CAPTIVES ARE INTERROGATED WITH FUCKING HAND HELD MICROPHONES.

AND DON'T FORGET, BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY IRAQIS ISN'T THE SAME AS BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY AMERICANS. THE AMERICAN POWS ARE NO DOUBT LIVING IN FEAR OF BEING TORTURED/EXECUTED.

F. P.

#10     Mar 23, 2003