Sick Feeling

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by JORGE, Mar 21, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

It goes to show how far away from being a man you really are........ Sucking it up and not crying does not a man make....peace.

#51     Mar 21, 2003
  2. But that does not mean that this is not how a man acts. This is a fashionable statement.

#52     Mar 21, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

:confused: huh?

#53     Mar 21, 2003
  4. You are reaching and making a statement that the majority knows to be incorrect.

#54     Mar 21, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Please explain how my statement is incorrect...do you honestly think that by not showing emotion and/or crying you are a man?? If so, you are quite mistaken......

#55     Mar 21, 2003
  6. Dude if you are a cry baby than jsut say so. lol and jk I had to say it. In general a man sucks it up becouse that is how we are, in general. You are one of the rare few that feels the need to cry during times of crisis. And it is ok, I am pretty sure that your wife will be there to cry right along with you.

Does this help?

#56     Mar 21, 2003
  7. It seems to me the issue is not whether or not one chooses to trade at this time, but rather showing a measure of sensitivity and restraint in not gloating over profits at this time . Personally, I don't believe a good trader should ever really revel OR get too low about their trades, regardless of how well or poorly they turned out. If I had a profitable day, I take it and move on. If I had a losing day, I take it and move on. In the case of the past week, the predominant position to have was on the long side because that's what the market was giving you.

Now, on the personal side of things (completely separate from the trading side), I feel horrible about the whole concept of war to begin with and knowing that there are certain times when it's considered acceptable to God fearing people to cast aside one of the ten commandments. I worry and pray for all people involved, both American and Iraqi innocents.

#57     Mar 21, 2003
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

ok if you say so........try answering the question next time that might help our discussion....peace

#58     Mar 21, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

El Cubano,
    All the men I know are very emotional beings. Quite human. And sensitive. Happy too.....
    Some guys just give off this macho stuff to each other due to some weird social code. Weird to me too. Must be something left over from the monkeys.......

If these idiots want to get laid, they can get very sensitive and caring. Trust me on this.......
    :D

#59     Mar 21, 2003
  10. You are right and I was just having a little fun. Not crying does not make a man. It is the stereotype of a man that we are talking about, which a stereotype that explains me and my emotional stance. Yes it is a pretty narrow train of thought but in the end I guess we are not as emotional as lets say a women. Are you a very emotional person?

#60     Mar 21, 2003