Shulamit Aloni (Israeli MK): We are a nefarious people

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Shulamit Aloni: We are a nefarious people

Former Meretz leader tells Ynet on 81st birthday that 'what we do in West Bank is worse than all pogroms'
    Naama Lanir

Former Meretz leader Shulamit Aloni told Ynet on her 81st birthday Sunday that she was dissatisfied with the condition of the State of Israel.

"It's hard for me to say a kind word about the state today," she said. "We are in great distress morally and socially, as well as in the realms of politics and law."

Aloni specified by saying that she was disappointed with the right-wing government doing most of the Left's work, and gave an example of the recent decision to freeze construction in settlements for 10 months.

"The Right has two left hands, but the Left doesn't even exist today," she said.

She also condemned those opposed to a prisoner swap deal for the release of kidnapped soldier Gilad Shalit.

"No one should be speaking this nonsense about 'blood on the hands'. Since 2000, with the launching of the second intifada, we have murdered thousands. We too have blood on our hands," she remarked.

"We need to release those demanded (by Hamas) immediately," she went on. "After we release them, Israel can keep tabs on them."

Aloni also lashed out at settlers who torch Palestinian olive groves in the West Bank. "It is against all morals, and even the halacha," she said. "The halacha says: Thou shalt not destroy fruit-bearing trees."

The former prominent politician added, "We are a nefarious people. What we are doing in the West Bank is worse than all the pogroms done to the Jews." But she qualified her statement by saying she was "not referring to the Nazis, but the Cossacks".

Aloni also condemned Israel for its attitude towards the Obama administration. "They give us support, weapons, and donations," she said.

"The US administration does not want to say how it perceives us, but we are lucky there is such a large Jewish lobby there that maintains support for us. Everyone wants to come out all right with the Jews because no one wants to be accused of anti-Semitism."

Aloni added criticism of Defense Minister Ehud Barak, calling him "the most dangerous man" and "pompous". However she had a kind word for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. "He still thinks over things sometimes," she said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3812366,00.html

2. Hi Mom0,

Again, you are shooting the messenger my friend.

It is not me who is saying that, though she reiterated what we have been saying all along, it is an Israeli member of the Knesset in an interview with Yodot Ahranot, the number one Israeli newspaper.

You are also showing your high level of arrogance by assuming that none of the people here care. I would understand why wouldn't a fascist like you care, but please do not attempt to speak on behalf of everyone in an attempt to tarnish their morality by putting them at the same level of corruption as yours.

It is a shame that you always resort to such silly tactics instead of really admitting, like the Israeli MK did, that you belong to one of the most corrupt and evil societies.

What is intriguing is that this woman admits to the Israeli Zionist lobby slaving the US administration.

You still did not answer me of why would a Zionist Jew such as yourself resort to hate material from a Nazi blogger website to promote his hate agenda? I thought that you guys accuse everyone who apposes the criminal state of Israel as being nazis.

Please help me understand, is it Ok for a Zionist to use Nazi material from a Nazi website?

Regards,

Sameeh

3. Hi Mom0,

In your attempt to spread hate, you posted the following:

well, guess that explains how your people are able to get away with it so much...

According to a new study from the Crime Prevention Council, Brå, it is four times more likely that a known rapist is born abroad, compared to persons born in Sweden. Resident aliens from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia dominate the group of rape suspects. According to these statistics, almost half of all perpetrators are immigrants. In Norway and Denmark, we know that non-Western immigrants, which frequently means Muslims, are grossly overrepresented on rape statistics. In Oslo, Norway, immigrants were involved in two out of three rape charges in 2001. The numbers in Denmark were the same, and even higher in the city of Copenhagen with three out of four rape charges. Sweden has a larger immigrant, including Muslim, population than any other country in northern Europe. The numbers there are likely to be at least as bad as with its Scandinavian neighbors. The actual number is thus probably even higher than what the authorities are reporting now, as it doesn't include second generation immigrants. Lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in Svea high court, found that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents.

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/1...-in-sweden.html

I replied back to you informing you that the guy you took material from happened to be one of the most known Nazis on the blogger sphere

Finally, for all people to see the level you Zionists stooped down to, below, is a link to a site commenting on some of "fjordman", the guy you quoted, belief's system:

http://majorityrights.com/index.php...s_nazi_problem/

I made you aware of that fact many times and even draw a comparison between your hate material and that of a Nazi, which by the way was not hard to do. It only made sense that a Zionist like you would use material from a Nazi to back his argument.

Regards,

Sameeh

4. Hi Mom0,

Actually, your Nazi pal and mentor is very well known to be so my friend... A Nazi! No matter how much you try to pull your Zionist truth twisting, I have proved to everyone in here that you have used his material. The fact that a Zionist like you share an identical belief system with that guy is most intriguing. But then Again, we always knew that.

There are many stories whereby some of the most famous Zionist leaders reached out to Nazis seeking their help in countering the British Presence in Palestine. I see that, 60 years later, the apple did not fall away from the tree Mom0.

Regards,

Sameeh