Show First 50 Words When Mouse Over Thread Title

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jonnyy40, Aug 3, 2005.

1. This would give one a chance to avoid beind suckered into clicking onto a worthless thread because of an interesting title.

2. nitro

nitro

What I do is I click on the forum's "more threads" to see the thread list within it and to see who the thread starters are. If it is one of the usual suspects, I don't even bother clicking on it.

nitro

3. Yosemite

Yosemite

Nitro, I think is meaning something different....
    Anyway as far as I know this is a feture added in the latest version of this forum software....

Let's get an upgrade!!!!!
    :D

4. nitro

nitro

Well,

I am not being clear. What I am saying is that you can cut down on your time spent reading crap, even 50 lines of crap, if you just look at the thread starter by using the technique I gave above and filter out threads started by the usual suspects. If the thread starter is not familiar to you, then there is no way to find out if it is worth reading or not until you actually check the post.

If the ignore button worked so that you never saw a thread started by someone on your ignore list, there would be almost no need for any of these techniques.

nitro

5. Yosemite

Yosemite

You have been clear Nitro.
    Fact is jhonny was meaning something different, that comes with newer version of this software....

look at that....point your mouse over one thread....no bother at all....

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

P.S. But i agree the ignore list is a grat feature!
    :)

6. nitro

nitro

Oh,

I see.

nitro