Should World Factories Work 12 hours a Day?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 1, 2011.

Should World Factories Work 12 hours a Day?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. I will discuss with people I know. This needs lots of thinking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. It is a big endless world out there.

#31     Apr 2, 2011
  2. For now. We are the consumers of the planet, when we cannot do it anymore, which will be sooner than later, what then becometh China?

#32     Apr 2, 2011
  3. I think now India is also consuming same as America because Indian people are getting big and heavy. China people are also getting big so they must also be consuming same as America.

#33     Apr 2, 2011
    #34     Apr 2, 2011
  5. India follows the "Sheep Herd" mentality.

The whole country's economy is based on people getting into "Profitable" domains mostly following the success of a pioneer in the field.

The most recent example of this ideology is the "Business Process Outsourcing" industry.
    New BPO units are propping up here and there at a dime a dozen leading to a quality deterioration in the final deliverable.

This process will continue till a saturation level is reached and then they will wait till another "Killer" domain picks up momentum.

Till then India will be in a so called "Calm Period" where nothing great and major takes place.

#35     Apr 2, 2011
  6. There is an asshole here who thinks he owns Quran

#36     Apr 2, 2011

7. . . :D . .

#37     Apr 3, 2011
  8. In a desperate attempt to save money, the city of Colorado Springs turned off a third of its streetlights.

#38     Apr 3, 2011