Should Women Be Allowed To Vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vista, Aug 26, 2009.

1. martymjp

martymjp

This is probably more true of democrat women than active republican

#21     Aug 26, 2009
  2. Quote from Vista:

I'm only basing this on my own experience, not statistics.

And that is the sign of someone who is uneducated. Someone with brains understands that without statistical significance, an opinion is like a butt. Everyone has one, and everyone thinks that somehow, their opinion is better than that of others.

Again, not a blanket statement, as I'm sure many are far more informed than me.

That was very obvious

But generally speaking give a woman a choice between reading a book like FairTax or Meltdown or Liberty & Tyranny, she'll choose a love novel.

Men are more likely to read the sports page. I see little evidence of male superiority in this kind of choice. And who made you any kind of judge what large groups of people prefer in thier reading choices? How many men around the world do you REALLY see reading "FairTax or Meltdown or Liberty & Tyranny" as you claim? How many valid surveys have you run?

I stand by what I said. Overall, they are less informed voters and they tend to side with security over liberty and freedom in their decisions.

This is blatant, uninformed opinion. Frankly, most of the women I know are more informed than you are. Maybe we should remove YOU from the voting rolls.

#22     Aug 26, 2009
  3. Vista

Vista

Yes, yes, statistics always came easy to me, but this is all on just a hunch. Nothing more.

#23     Aug 26, 2009
  4. Given the typically juvenile quality of your posts, I'd rather allow any of the women I know to vote over you.

If we went by IQ test results, where would you be? Without a vote is where you'd be.

#24     Aug 26, 2009
  5. Vista

Vista

I don't know, you could be a woman judging by the way you write, but don't take it personally, as I said I'm not talking about all women.

#25     Aug 26, 2009