Should Women Be Allowed To Vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vista, Aug 26, 2009.

1. That's rich coming from a spoon fed libtard obamanite! LMAO @ the bag boy!

#11     Aug 26, 2009

2. Yep. If you want to rile a libtard, simply tell them the truth. They absolutely can't handle it.

#12     Aug 26, 2009
  3. Haha hindsight. It should have been obvious that the Iraq war was premised on a lie. I was against it from day 1 and on principle and not like those people who turned against it simply because shit hit the fan.

I also never bought scotch tape because of a "terror alert" and never feared that my local walmart was going to be hit by "evildoers".

#13     Aug 26, 2009

4. WOW!!! So full of hindsight wisdom, yet the best you can do in life is bag groceries. That's quite a world you live in, bagboy. A true legend in your own mind!

#14     Aug 26, 2009

5. Deny those who disagree with you the right to vote. What a great idea. Thats what they do in Cuba and Venezuela. Now we have a hardcore Obama supporter suggesting it. I wonder why people call Obama and his supporters communists.

#15     Aug 26, 2009
  6. Your reading comprehension skills are zero. I suggest you reread what I said with emphasis on "blasphemous"

N.B I am not a "hardcore" Obama supporter, dumbass, I never was.

#16     Aug 26, 2009
  7. Yes you were. You saw his poll numbers then jumped off the bandwagon.

#17     Aug 26, 2009
  8. I foresaw his decline as to any bandwagons, here is what i wrote in 09/16/2008: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...136751&perpage=6&highlight=obama&pagenumber=4 Bottom of page 4

You are not going to find a flaw in my political acumen. As time progressed (January,February, March) I pointed out many times that Obama is way more likely to be another Carter than FDR.

#18     Aug 26, 2009
  9. and men are better informed? Seriously??? At the college level, females now outnumber males. Some universities have greater than a 57% female to 43% male ratio. And we are not talking historically female colleges, but state and private universities.

#19     Aug 26, 2009
  10. Vista

Vista

I'm only basing this on my own experience, not statistics. Again, not a blanket statement, as I'm sure many are far more informed than me. But generally speaking give a woman a choice between reading a book like FairTax or Meltdown or Liberty & Tyranny, she'll choose a love novel.

I stand by what I said. Overall, they are less informed voters and they tend to side with security over liberty and freedom in their decisions.

#20     Aug 26, 2009