Should US open economy sooner in May or wait more.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by 1957may10, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Your the scared 1 with no guts!!

you have a 0.01% chance of dying given average health <30, if your 20 years old, then your odds on dying this year at about the same.

If your 50 then 2% and this increases.

#41     Apr 21, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

No you think you control it, but if a car coming the other way at 100mph drunk, drugs, swerves onto your side of the road and hits you, your dead.

But that's just fear mongering media BS, the odds on you dying are so ridiculously low, your wasting your life worrying about nothing.

#42     Apr 21, 2020
    RBend likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

What is this? Communist China?

#43     Apr 21, 2020
    1957may10 likes this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Media, need to shut the fuck up, there making this 100x's worse.

Scaring everyone for no real reason.

#44     Apr 21, 2020
  5. It should be experts of course, but discuss in public, provide a good evidences, look at Europeans, they already started. Listen and discuss and make weighted decisions. Not always by the crowd votes.

#45     Apr 21, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

sounds like you're just a pussy that can't sit still alone w/his thoughts for more than a week.

#46     Apr 21, 2020
    albion and 1957may10 like this.
  7. I do not trust the media, I do not belong to any parties. I’m trying use my common sense.
    Who is listening and trust the media. Do you?

#47     Apr 21, 2020
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

They did, then snowflakey public got scared by the media and force lockdowns and economic suicide upon us for no reason, because like you, there scared.

Snowflakes, should never dictate policy.

As you see, your incapable of seeing or understanding the damage being done, or just don't care ?? which is it ??

#48     Apr 21, 2020
    Ayn Rand likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

PRICK!!!

Someone who looks at the deaths and doesn't see any of the harm being done.

Easily led sheep!!

#49     Apr 21, 2020
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'll burn down every single national bank personally if it means saving my old man's life. Deal with it!

#50     Apr 21, 2020