Should US open economy sooner in May or wait more.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by 1957may10, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I saw it by myself. Nothing to do with media.

#21     Apr 21, 2020
    Vindago likes this.
  2. Hsbr2858

Hsbr2858

Hi,
    Actually my question is same,
    "" should US open their economy sooner in may or wait more""
    Do you watch the news today?
    42k death and affected is million. Moreover day by day unemployed number are increasing.
    But i think life is the first priority. If you alive then letter can doing work or job.
    In this situation US need to increase their lockdown time. But President trump think their economy.
    I don't know what will he do.
    But my opinion is increase lock down time and wait for COVID-19 vaccine.

Thank you..

#22     Apr 21, 2020
  3. In nursing homes it 80% close to 100% and these poor people have no protection. Very devastating.

#23     Apr 21, 2020
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Yet again with the Agenda ??

The Agenda of looking after everyone else, which nobody seems to care about.

You really don't care about the shit the lockdowns are creating ?? in the UK Lockdown I honestly think hasn't saved 1 single life, not 1, it's not that bad, it's not over done the NHS and without lockdowns it still wouldn't of over done the NHS so pointless.

So no lockdowns = the same deaths from CV19 and no extra deaths which there are 1000's from the lockdown.

Lockdown is killing more than it saves, do you not see this ??

Ofcourse you don't!!

#24     Apr 21, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

I've visited and worked in OAP homes, If I lived in 1 of those in my 80's, I've be thanking CV19, I plan to die well before doing something stupid, if not I WILL top myself before going into 1 of those hell holes.

#25     Apr 21, 2020
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Are your parents happy with your Agenda, screwing up the entire world to maybe prolong the life of a few old / sick people a couple of month, which is about all your achieving??

#26     Apr 21, 2020
  7. Persdawg

Persdawg

There will be a growing disdain for your area of the country because 99% of the rest of the country doesn't resemble your area. Hospitals across the country are sitting empty. Literally empty.
    I think more than half of the entire population of nurses and doctors either are or will be unemployed within a couple of weeks because this fear-mongering, "hell week" bs never showed up in the majority of people's lives. Good luck with your governor who actually said the other day that he didn't even consider the Bill of Rights when he locked everything down...including churches. Can't think of another place in the world I'd rather not be than NJ or NY.
    And I travel to the city for work once a month...thankfully those days are done.

#27     Apr 21, 2020
  8. Whom do you think we should listen, I have no respect for any agency.

#28     Apr 21, 2020
  9. Persdawg

Persdawg

And at the end of the day...if you are too scared to come out of your locked closet...don't.
    Real men and women will lead us out.

#29     Apr 21, 2020
    Ayn Rand and Turveyd like this.
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Same here, empty hospitals.

Yes 1 or 2 of the 10 in the area are full, because there putting all the C19's together then telling you these hospitals are full doing filming inside them, but forgetting to mention the other 8 are empty.

Built 4 hospitals, 4000 ICU beds, totally not needed.

#30     Apr 21, 2020
    Ayn Rand likes this.