Should the US Tax Payer Pay More To The Israel?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 4, 2011.

Should the hard working US tax payer pay more or less of his money to Israel than it

1. pay less, and keep money in america

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. pay more, even if the deficit/budget rise

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I do not care, but I love TJ"s threads

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Makes me wonder what our politicians are thinking...:confused:

#11     Aug 5, 2011
  2. I say deport them all from America.

#12     Aug 6, 2011
  3. Genesis 12:2-3 God Said to Abraham

I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
    I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.
    I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse.

Seems to hold true. Ever since we started giving money to Israel our nation has been blessed in prosperity. All the nations that had cursed Israel are in the crapper.

The bible holds true to the word of God again.

#13     Aug 6, 2011
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

oh yes, yey yey
    america should pay much more to israel. if someone thinks otherwise he is antisemite.

#14     Aug 6, 2011
  5. We give the same amount to Egypt. Now that our ally Mubarak has been deposed in a coup encouraged by our own president, we should definitley eliminate that waste of money.

We could save 100 times that by getting out of Afghanistan. Once we are out of there, we will no longer be subject to extortion from the dirtbags in pakistan and can zero them out as well.

The idea that we "give" money away to Israel is not totally factual. They have the only intelligence service in the area that we can remotely rely on. They also perform an invaluable service to the west by being the cutting edge stopping islamist expansionism. Fools like Obama imagine that if Israel were annihilated, everything would be peace and love with the islamists. Not likely. They could refocus their energy on us.

#15     Aug 6, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not unlike all the stupid shit whites are forced/agree to do to avoid being called a racist.

#16     Aug 6, 2011