Should the US Tax Payer Pay More To The Israel?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 4, 2011.

Should the hard working US tax payer pay more or less of his money to Israel than it

1. pay less, and keep money in america

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. pay more, even if the deficit/budget rise

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I do not care, but I love TJ"s threads

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. In these difficult times when the US is trying to save every single cent to put a dent in the rising debt, should the US tax payer pay more than it has paid before to Israel or should it pay less?

What do you think? There is a poll up there. Did you notice it?

2. Max E.

Max E.

Not sure why you are focused on Israel, but the U.S. shouldnt be giving money to ANYONE while we are running 1.5 trillion dolar deficits.....

I dont care whether its Israel or Somalia, the fact that we pay money to any foreign countries while we are running 1.5 trillion dollar deficits and going broke is absurd. All foreign aid should be pulled immediately, we cant help anyone if we cant help ourselves.

What are we getting from all of our foreign aid? are any of these countries rolling out the red carpet when the U.S. arrives? Nope, instead all they do is shit all over us.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I am.

He is an anti-semite embolded by Barrack Obama's anti-jewish, anti-Israel worldview.

Obama is encouraging every discontented arab and jew-hating fascist on the planet to start something against Israel. He is encouraging the UN to declare "palestine" as a country. That is why Iran is allowed to develop nuclear weapons. That is why Syria is given massive monetary aid at the same time that it is slaughtering its citizens with tankfire.

If a second holocaust occurs I hope Mr. Obama realizes that he will likely be held personally responsible by many here at home.

I have to agree with Lucrum that tradingjournals is a real piece of garbage, no better than sameeh in the sense that he blames his personal failures on a country 12,000 miles away. Not a serious man.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

First of all dumb shit this is complete and utter non sense, we're not trying to save anything. Which is why we're in debt up to our hairline to begin with.
    I think you should update your fake $100 journal
    I did as a matter a fact. But even before that I noticed you're a shit for brains dumb ass moron.

5. Max E.

Max E.

I agree that Obama, and the OP dont like Israel.

So my question is this.

Do you think we should continue paying Israel 3 billion(last i checked) per year?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that all, we give 6 billion to those cock suckers at the UN!

Actually I think we should cut off ALL aid until we get our own house in order.

7. Max E.

Max E.

That was exactly what i was getting at. We support Israel, but also give equal amounts to all of the other muslim countries in the direct vicinity.

We shouldnt be giving money to anyone, but if we are going to support someone, we should atleast take a side, it makes no sense in my eyes to give money to both sides so that they can compete in an arms race, where we are going to look stupid regardless of the outcome.

This is why we should cut all foreign aid immediately, we are giving money to everyone in the world at the same time we are going broke. It makes no sense to hand out money to other countries while we run 1.5 trillion dollar deficits, it seems like unfathomable stupidity to me.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've gotta go with "cut all foreign aid". I'm not sure why Israel needs that money, it has a decent economy and is able to fund its own nuclear program. Obama complains that Israel is getting us in trouble with the rest of the world. We should eliminate aid but we should also stop pretending we have the power to tell Israel what to do. I think they can fend for themselves.

I do think we should continue to sell them miltary hardware for cold hard cash. We should also help them if they are attacked by all of their neighbors.

9. Max E.

Max E.

I agree with this, I think Israel is the country who absorbs alot of the shit from these mid eastern countries, so that we dont have to......so im fully supportive of them.

A stable Israel is good for everyone, i just dont think we should be pumping money into Israel, at the same time we are turning around and dumping money into every other middle eastern muslim country in the world.

Especially when we are going broke.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree.

Cut all foreign aid except in the case of famine and aid to children in places like Malawi etc.

Why in the world are we giving aid to Syria? Its madness.

#10     Aug 4, 2011