Should the US be split into three countries?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by nitro, Jul 28, 2011.

Is it time for the people of the US to divorce and split into three nations?

1. Yes. We are dysfunctional as we are.

22 vote(s)
    56.4%
  2. No. This is the way to progress and this is just an impasse.

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. I don't know.

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. I don't care.

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. Notice that all the d-bag Leftists are coming up w/BS reasons why this shouldn't happen and all the people who lean right are like "Hell, yeah!".

Yeah, not to hard to figure out why that's the case.

If you Lefties had the courage of your convictions, you'd be happy to be rid of the rest of us so you could implement your "oh so perfect" ideology without any interference.

Every day, you losers make me sicker than the day before.

#31     Jul 29, 2011
  2. toc

toc

US should immediately come under some sort of Military leadership which keeps 'bastard politicians' under check.

US Army is one government institution that I still believe in.

:D

#32     Jul 29, 2011
  3. Yeah, reality has such a liberal bias that no such thing as a liberal existed for, what, the first half million years of human evolution?

If liberals disappeared from the planet tomorrow (oh, man, please let that happen), the world wouldn't miss a beat.

Do the rest of us a favor and get over yourselves.

#33     Jul 29, 2011
  4. Yeah, because Obama was the typical liberal candidate, so we can totally extrapolate from his results to the bigger picture.

If you took out the people who voted for Obama because he was "historic", you got bupkis.

Stick that you your SKOAL pipe and smoke it.

#34     Jul 29, 2011
  5. bone

bone

Of course, the Blue State businesses and Retirees will continue to flee to the Red States.

#35     Jul 29, 2011
  6. Also paradoxically, those who support the centralization and collectivization of nearly the entire economy scream like banshees whenever someone allegedly breaches their "right to be an individual".

Also paradoxically, those who call themselves progressives have exactly the same view of the relationship of the individual and the state that people had thousands of years ago.

Boy, finding paradoxes in ideologies is fun!!!

#36     Jul 29, 2011