Should Students Be Taught To Attack Shooters?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Let me guess...

...crucifixion?

Jesus

#61     Apr 20, 2007
  2. According to you:

1. The shooter was not evil. So why did he do what he did? Was he sick? If so, what do you believe was his sickness?

2. His victims were not victims. What term would you use to describe them, if not victims?

3. Those he shot were innocent. Ray of hope...

4. Shooter and those he killed were not doomed in your eyes. Further hope...

5. This event is NOT tragic to you. Why not?

#62     Apr 20, 2007
  3. 1. He did not know who he was at the time.
    ...this is a mistake resulting in mental illness.
    ... It is the only kind of sickness there is.

2. Mistaken gods. Nothing can happen to a god without his consent. But if he is mistaken he can consent to madness.

3. They did not think they were innocent. They were mistaken about that. An innocent mind cannot suffer.

4. This is a time/space event. The outcome of time/space is finite and known. Outside of time/space they are fine, healed and whole.

5. This is a pure non-dualistic answer. How can what does not exist be good, evil, or tragic? This makes it seem real by assigning a meaning it cannot have. That is improper use of judgement. If you think it real, you add fuel to the fire. It cannot be understood, so it has no meaning. So it is meaningless, not tragic. Neutral.

The logic can be looked at and brought to light, but that does not make the logic truly understandable. If I brought the logic to the light, most would think I am insane, rather than the logic. But that is because the logic is insane. Just because I can follow the trail through dark woods to its seeming source doesn't mean it makes sense. But it is necessary in order to change the mind where it conceives, so the symptoms can disappear.

It is not as though I do not empathize. I choose to empathize with their strength rather than their weakness, since it is their perceived weakness that led all players into this temptation. I would not reinforce those beliefs. Answer 2 and 5 empathize with strength because it is the truth. I want to end this, not perpetuate it.

The real question is why are eyes and ears seeing and hearing such things? The answer to that question reveals a choice that reveals a real world instead of what this one seems to be.

Jesus

#63     Apr 20, 2007
  4. bluud

bluud

I'm not in anyway trying to support his acts ... nor am I defending his actions ...

but let me tell you something ... American education system attracts stupid and unintelligent people and abuses smart people ... most of this is on purpose ... some is not ...

I say American because American universities are the ones I have gone through ... on the other hand I am pretty sure other countries universities are much worse than our schools

those who abuse, mistreat and disrespect smart people ... (don't image a nerd in your mind that is what the media has put into the mind of the average American; smart = nerdy, nerds are usually unintelligent and can become good mind slaves the type America really likes) ... do so of fear, jealousy and other hateful and bitchy attitudes

if you look carefully at this guys story you will see he was smarter than the average cop ... and specially university professors ... I don't have much respect for university professors because I personally have never met a wise and/or respectful one .. they are rather ignorant and portray the attitude of a sexual abuser ... have a great tendency for making others worship them for their accomplishment in life (their PHD mainly) which they earned by tolerating their professors abuses in the past ... (specially female professors who actually end up supporters of feminisim and all that crap ... the reason is; obvious ... )

if you read the news carefully you will see that others were actually abusing him prior to the incident ... his horror stories caused the professor to single him out ... though if he were a famous writer out of luck he probably would have been rewarded for the plays he composed ... other professors specially his counsellor admitted that she tortured him privately … this is not my statement but what she claims herself

for instance
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/04/20/for_years_cho_hid_behind_wall_of_silence/

Quote: ‘‘There were just some people who were really mean to him and they would push him down and laugh at him,’’ Chris Davids, a Virginia Tech senior who graduated with Cho from Westfield High School in Chantilly, Va., in 2003, told the Associated Press yesterday. ‘‘He didn’t speak English really well and they would really make fun of him.’’

that is really fucked up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episodes like these "are the sad and tragic price that we pay for our freedom," Professor Fox said.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/student-arrested-after-talking-about/20070419005909990001

It is statements like these from professors that make me sure they are no more intelligent then the average human being which is not intelligent at all

#64     Apr 20, 2007
  5. fhl

fhl

I am curious as to whether you are the same fellow whose comments I have seen on townhall.com.

#65     Apr 20, 2007
  6. Never heard of Townhall.com

#66     Apr 20, 2007