Should parents pay at least something to send kids to public schools?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 16, 2012.

1. jem

jem

perhaps others would also be teaching the truth that as of now there is no complete pathway from non life to life and that it is speculation that we evolved from non life by random chance here in on earth.

are you not one of the clowns claiming you have proof of man made global warming. You leftists have also been using scientism to promote your agenda. Just yesterday one of the big 3 data collectors released data showing there has been no warming the last 15 years...
    When the leftists stop promoting their agenda I will ask the right to stop promoting theirs.
    Frankly I think philosophy should be left in Philosophy class... but I will not sit idle and let leftists dictate their world views to my kids.

I have no problem teaching that we are making the oceans dirtier and we suspect man contributes to warming... its the misrepresentations of "fact" which have to stop.

I say we follow the constitution and let the local govt and the states control the education process... We will see who wins... L.A. unified or south carolina public prep with broadened explanations.

#11     Oct 16, 2012
  2. when your kids grow up and figure out you have been lying to them they will lose respect for you. you can only keep insisting that there was once a talking snake for so long until they figure out its all a myth.
    its one of the great things about america. kids can leave home and learn truth that allows them to reject what their parents have tried to indoctrinate into them.

#12     Oct 16, 2012