Should Obama Resign At Tonight's Debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 22, 2012.

1. The punt could get shanked, or it could be a solid return, remember they only need a FG to win. Also, team obama could just throw up a prayer and it could work or get them in FG range, fortune favors the bold, and everyone is bold when they have nothing to lose. The way Rombot has been 'throwing', i would have to trust him to get it done. :D

it's a tough decision and I can understand either call.. but it is better to leave it all on the field instead of leaving it to chance. imo.

#21     Oct 22, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I think Obama will filibuster big time with constant interruptions and massive lies and factual distortions. Romney must avoid getting snippy over it and must simply assert that Obama's words are not true without getting into too much of a personal attack.

The country has shifted over to Romney in a big way so it is his race to lose. Some respect for the Office of the President needs to be maintained here while Romney makes his points and refutes Obama.

My 2-cents worth...

#22     Oct 22, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Don't forget, Bob Schieffer is the umpire. Obama just needs to lob up anything to get an interference call on Team Romney.

Bob Schieffer just said today that the moderators are the umpires and the losing team always complains. That tells us he plans to work for Obama tonight.

#23     Oct 22, 2012
  4. I basically agree.. it is going to take some careful phrasing to call him out and not be disrespectful. He was probably a little disrespectful last time, but so was obama. I guess one way to avoid being an asshole will be to use his time much more efficiently than he did last debate and just point out the facts, instead of telling personal stories. And whenever he gets a chance to refute the inevitable obama lies, he continues to point out the facts, instead of being confrontational with obama. if obama spews out something retarded i would call him out.. but then again i'm not running for pres. EDIT: ohms, i think my reply was weak so i thought i'd clarify and say that i think Romney should without a doubt call out obama if/when he lies about benghazi. It isn't disrespectful to call out a lie, no matter who said it. besides what else does he have to talk about on foreign policy? he can't just do nothing (like obama in the 1st debate) and hope to do himself any good.

Let's just hope he does a solid job, i'll talk to you guys after the debate. MAKE IT HAPPEN MITTENS!!

#24     Oct 22, 2012