Should Obama Resign At Tonight's Debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I know you and a few others follow the polls in much more detail and depth than I do.. but i think this race is way to close to call. Romney should call obama out on his lies about benghazi. It is obvious that his admin sold a bullshit story and are now still attempting to cover it up. If Romney just tries to coast through (like he did last debate) it WILL hurt him. Every American should demand answers for benghazi and the pres is NOT above criticism or being called out on his lies. It's too easy and politically beneficial not to do it anyway:

1) Even though there were already attacks on our consulate, the admin did NOT honor requests for more security.

2) They didn't pull our guys out when every other nation did.

3) For TWO weeks they called the attack a spontaneous reaction to a shitty youtube video - definitively.

4) If the intelligence community was wrong for 10 days that still doesn't excuse obama's UN speech 14 DAYS LATER where he blamed the video and didn't call it a terrorist attack.

5) there IS real time footage of the attack, recorded by drones and cameras at the compound.. someone saw that footage as it was happening. How then, can they still have it wrong TWO WEEKS later?

6) They arrested the film maker for parole violations (which is what egypt demanded) while on the other hand, they haven't done a single thing to capture or kill those responsible for the murder of our guys.

7) they said it was too dangerous to send our people in to conduct an investigation BUT reporters have been there and recovered evidence, WTF!? why? cause they don't want to stir up shit and shine light on the reality that obama's ME policy is a total FAILURE.

it is either intentional deception or gargantuan incompetence, whichever it is, it's unacceptable.. this is the point Romney should stress. If it is incompetence then this is a perfect example of a bloated, inefficient, ineffective bureaucracy. It really isn't even conceivable that the footage recorded the day of the attack took TWO WEEKS to reach the Pres. Anyone buying this garbage is a fool.

#11     Oct 22, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree with the guys who said Romney's just gotta look Presidential at this last debate.

#12     Oct 22, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

We've still got 15 days to go. Plenty of time for Obama's October surprise.

I doubt Trump has anything. He may have said that just to try to psych out Obama for the debate tonight. Same thing with dems feeding Drudge a report that a Gloria Allred story is coming on Romney.

#13     Oct 22, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, I wonder what otraitor is going to come up with in an attempt to save his sorry ass from being out of a job?:mad:
    An attack inside of the US would cause people (sheeple), the rally around him.:mad: pray nothing like that happens!

#14     Oct 22, 2012
  5. I get where you're coming from bro, but i disagree. It is important that he doesn't hurt himself, but I think it will hurt him more if he just lets obama lie away on benghazi and doesn't call him out. He already broke the mold the obama campaign tried to cast for him.. and he already appears Presidential (imo anyway).

I try not to use sports analogies but I think this one accurately describes this race. it is the 4th qrtr, team Romney has a slight 2 point lead it is 1st and ten, and the ball is on their own 20. There's 2 min left, team obama has all three TO's remaining. They can be ultra conservative and try to run out the clock but they need to get a first down to secure victory, if they fail they will be punting with plenty of time left.. and who knows what can happen, team obama only needs a FG to win. On the other hand they can be aggressive and throw on 2nd or 3rd down, and if they get a first - GAME OVER.

My point is: If Romney plays by the book conservaball and tries to maintain the lead, he could still fail if a single event occurs in obama's favor.. like the final jobs report before the election. if he attacks successfully (exposes obama on benghazi) - GAME OVER.

To me, it is better to win/lose on your own terms then just hope it works out.. even with the slight lead.

#15     Oct 22, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I want him to expose the Benghazi gate mess too. I also think America is starved for a president who's got a pair. Romney has been showing he's got a pair as of the first debate through now. Just hope he can keep this up.

What worries me is what otraitor may try to come up with as a ploy to rally the sheeple around him from now through 6 Nov...:(

#16     Oct 22, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Well, that depends. Can QB Obama pass or does he always hand off to his backs? We know he throws a baseball like a girl. No way he wins if all he has is a clock eating running game even if he gets the ball back! :D

#17     Oct 22, 2012
  8. i think if he had something he would have aired it by now, although if that jobs number resembles last months i will be suspicious. We had like 4-6 months of gradually weakening numbers and then the biggest gain in like 30 years :p

#18     Oct 22, 2012
  9. you're right he throws like a little girl.. guess that is a shortcoming of the analogy :D

#19     Oct 22, 2012
  10. jem

jem

I agree with the set up. Romneys ball on the 20.
    I think all he has to do is run ball with solid blocking.
    Even if you have to punt... the good news is at this stage we all know Obama throws like a girl.. he has very little chance of victory.

If Romney throws Obama's defense could return the ball for a touchdown.

#20     Oct 22, 2012