Should MSNBC change their name to "F*** Romney Channel" till election season is over?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 17, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed, Buffet did nurture most of the companies he was involved in after he got his start by taking all the cash out of a failing textile company, but that doesnt change the fact that he engaged in what you dumb fuck lefties would consider "vulture capitalism" with a failing textile company to start his career. It is right there in black and white, the company was not viable, so he got as much cash as he possibly could out of it, so he could invest in new companies. Look it up yourself if you want. This is straight from CNBC's mouth.

You hear that sound? That is the sound of your weak ass argument about bain slowly going down the drain..... :D

#51     Jan 17, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

He bought the mill in the '60s and sold it in the '80s. It was one of very few businesses that didn't pan out as hoped. You are relying on an exception to make a point, along with some choice swearing? I gather these are desperate times.

A helpful suggestion: try to get your education from sources other than slant pieces. You're already walking funny.

#52     Jan 17, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

WOW, you got me, i really should quit using right wing networks like CNBC who clearly have a vendetta against Buffet. :D

#53     Jan 17, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Were they slamming him? Or is that just you?

Again:

#54     Jan 17, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

They werent slamming him, and im not slamming him either. They were doing a biography on his life. Im merely pointing out the fact that the practices the dems are trying to demonize have been in play by all kinds of left wing heros for a long time, and it sure as hell didnt originate with Romney.

Dems will eat shit if they pursue this issue.

#55     Jan 17, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

It was Gingrich, a Republican, who did the hit piece. And no one in his right mind would compare Buffett with a corporate raider, which Romney may or may not have been to some extent or another.

Go ahead. Have another bite.

#56     Jan 17, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I cant help but come to the conclusion that you are "fucking with me" at this point. You have just went full circle.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/peJWxqEVXPY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#57     Jan 17, 2012
  8. People on the left are so smart, just ask them! Why aren't they 1%'ers?

#58     Jan 18, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

I wish I could have expressed it half as well as you just did.

#59     Jan 18, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

I'm afraid that's your own mind having its way with you.

#60     Jan 18, 2012