Should MSNBC change their name to "F*** Romney Channel" till election season is over?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 17, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Its amazing watching the shift this channel has taken since the election season started. Every single one of their shows starts off every days programming with some sort of assault on Romney. Its like there is no other news in the world what so ever. I understand that they are a left wing network but its like their entire network has turned into Hannity and Beck in the last few weeks, where the entire program is simply dedicated to trashing Romney. Its funny cause they still have yet to really find out anything about Romney that is all that scandalous, but they always make it out like everything they are pushing is some kind of election day gamechanger....

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that all the big names from MSNBC went down to the whitehouse to meet with Obama in the last couple weeks.

2. pspr

pspr

The left seems to be scared to death of Romney. Nancy Pelosi is already on the attack, too. Maybe the liberals can tell us what Obama has done of any significance so he can run on his record instead of running away from it.

3. Max E.

Max E.

You should have seen Wasserman-Schultz on Bill Mahers show on friday, she was trying to spin every single topic into an attack on Romney, even when he had nothing to do with the original topic. Literally everything she said was prefaced with "yeah but Romney" no matter how off topic it was. It was funny too cause eventually Maher nailed her on the N.D.A.A. signing by Obama.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, it was so funny. Earlier in the cycle when it looked like the Tea Party was in control. They were huge Romney fans over there saying how racist the tea party was and how smart Romney is and how unfortunate it is that the GOP was going to nominate some tea party kook over someone as distinguished as Romney. Now that he is in the lead, they attack him non stop. That's a funny network they have over there. LOL. I can see why RCG watches them. :)

5. pspr

pspr

WaWa-Schultz is a real piece of work. Between her and Pelosi I'm surprised there is anyone still around who is not ashamed to call themselves a Democrat.

6. Max E.

Max E.

You dont even need to look back that far to see how assinine they are. Every single person on that channel was cheering for Huntsman, and talking about how he is "the only sane republican" but Romney is the closest thing to Huntsman, and for some reason, they hate him, and they are trying to paint him as extreme?!?

I guess the main reason they were all cheering for huntsman, was probably because they knew he had no chance, and they were trying to make it look like they arent all a bunch of partisan hacks.

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah, they like to play that game. They root for the guy who is polling at 1% so they can act like they are balanced. They use to like Ron Paul a lot until he climbed into the teens and started doing well, now they bash Ron Paul daily as well.

8. I guess Fox changes name to #@56 Obama? Fox and MSNBC are out front with their biases, nothing new here.

But, to be honest, I don't see why their big concern with Romney. Doesn't make a lot of sense. I think democrats feel that Obama could beat Romney. I think Democrats would be more worried about Paul, or even Newt.

Now that we all know that these networks are allowed to lie, and do so legally, we will have to watch more live debates. Oh no, is that even possible? Bad state of affairs.

c

9. Ricter

Ricter

Nobody but the ABO loons wants Romney. The GOP, business and investors here and abroad, all understand that putting a Flip Flopping Supply Siding Point One Percenter in charge right now is a bad idea.

10. Max E.

Max E.

I am not ever going to deny that Fox news is heavily slanted right, however like i said above, Fox still didnt dedicate every single moment of their air time trashing Obama the way MSNBC is now on Romney. Like i said, Hannity and Beck are like that, but every single program on fox didnt start out with an attack on Obama, the way MSNBC has turned on Romney. They still reported the legitimate news, with a conservative slant, not just one repeat story after another on why they think Obama's an asshole.

Also you are wrong, it is quite obvious the main concern of the Democrats is Mitt Romney. Just watch Debbie Wasserman-Schultz any time she is on T.V. and you will realize that this is obvious, she ONLY attacks Romney now days.

#10     Jan 17, 2012