Should lildickling be allowed to vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lucrum, Sep 6, 2008.

Should lildickling be allowed to vote?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. NO!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. cuz69

cuz69

Duck was that a picture of you with flowers in your hair?...lol

#11     Sep 7, 2008
  2. Lucrum..... looks like the people have spoken... and they do not agree with you... hee hee hee hee :D :cool:

Lucrum ... look at this whole clip..... and then tell me im wrong....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_eA9INAYcE

#12     Sep 7, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) "They" have spoken and it looks like you will get to vote. But they didn't "disagree" with me, as I didn't say YOU shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place. I simply asked the question.
    You may want to spend some time here : http://www.rhlschool.com/reading.htm

2)You're wrong, if they're registered they should be allowed to vote. Now IF we're are going to start restricting voters rights based on religion, education or whatever. Which I'm not necesarily opposed to. Then I'm afraid you and your buddies will be losing just as many voters as the other side.

#13     Sep 7, 2008
  4. My issue is not with the religion.... it is with their diminished mental capacity ............. how many more clips must be posted before you finally see this??? :confused:

#14     Sep 7, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

None, I'm not arguing their intelligence.

Only their LEGAL RIGHT to vote.
    Again, you want to start a fair and balanced movement to restrict certain individuals from voting. Depending on the requirements, I might just support it with you.

#15     Sep 7, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

Duck... whats the matter you don't wanna talk to me anymore? I supported you.
    Thats it. IT'S DUCK SEASON!....lol
    Ok I watched the video you posted, and yes they r nuts.

But now I ask you to watch this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=36T1fnalfCO

#16     Sep 7, 2008
  7. it said video not available

#17     Sep 7, 2008
  8. cuz69

cuz69

9. ah...... interesting... except for one thing...
    I dont put him in the same group as the Benny Hinns and Ted Haggarts.... Bakers etc.

He is coming from a different angle... injecting politics into religion... if anything hes closer to Jesse Jackson.

I consider him more grounded in reality, than say the Evangelicals who promise you ten times the value in money of what to send in as a gift. I alsoseen them sell "blessed water" for luck and prosperity.... along with hankerchiefs etc......... i dont see Jeremiah as that kind of preacher...... hes closer to a race pimp

#19     Sep 8, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

Hey Duck, haven't seen you around in a few days...how are you doing with your votes?

:D

#20     Sep 16, 2008