Should Israel strike Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin2, Aug 4, 2006.

1. I believe that the imminent threat of annihilation would prevent Iran from hitting Israel, therefore no new war. The doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction between the Soviets and US was very successful in preventing nuclear/wmd war. The muslims need to realize that they cannot win so that they will finally stop the stupid antagonist activities. Right now I guarantee you that Israel is simply looking for a good excuse to nuke Iran's nuclear facilities. We need to make a strong attempt to trump this situation before it really gets out of hand.

#11     Aug 5, 2006
  2. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me...

So the proper response to the words of Iran should be words...

#12     Aug 5, 2006
  3. Holy Jesus Christ!!!

You are saying that if someone says to you "I am going to kill you", your response should be verbal???

#13     Aug 5, 2006
  4. Oh please, you leftwing pc piece of stool. You are the first one to scream bigotry and racism on nearly every one of your posts.

You should go play hide and seek in an abandoned refrigerator.

#14     Aug 5, 2006
    #15     Aug 5, 2006
  6. When have I said racists should be killed for expressing their racism...

Doh!

Thanks for lowering yourself to the usual mental plane you dwell on.

#16     Aug 5, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

I don't know the law in Canada but even here in the good 'ol USA, if one were to shoot a man across the street who merely threatened him verbally, you'd be in a heap of trouble.

#17     Aug 5, 2006
  8. Aparently the words hurt you because you whine about them constantly.

Iran says plainly that their goal is to destroy isreal and you bring up a saying used by 4 year olds.

You are an idiot.

#18     Aug 5, 2006
  9. I believe in Florida you can shoot them for that legally.

Z10 you should move to florida.

QUOTE]Quote from Pabst:

I don't know the law in Canada but even here in the good 'ol USA, if one were to shoot a man across the street who merely threatened him verbally, you'd be in a heap of trouble. [/QUOTE]

#19     Aug 5, 2006
  10. Thanks once again for revealing the size of your brain to humanity...

#20     Aug 5, 2006