Should Israel strike Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Kin2, Aug 4, 2006.

1. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE....

GROWING SHIT, NOT BLOWING IT UP...

#101     Aug 7, 2006
  2. I gather you don't like the Israeli political system where the minister of agriculture is part of the cabinet (I think) and has therefore a say on a lot of other non-agriculture related issues.

That's too bad but I am sure Israeli democracy will get over your displeasure.

#102     Aug 7, 2006
  3. Courtesy by Jimmy Carter.
    :D

#103     Aug 7, 2006
  4. The secretary of the Agriculture is part of our cabinet...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/cabinet.html

Doh!

You don't hear our secretary of the Agriculture talking about war...

Doh!

Their focus is to grow shit, not blow it up...

#104     Aug 7, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

LoZZZER is the first guy to blow BS about the Bush administration not paying props to Paul O'Neill, the Treasury Secratary, when he'd argue against the war in Iraq.

When will you learn that if black suits LoZZZer then all is black, if white suits his argument all is white........

#105     Aug 7, 2006
  6. From your link:

"The tradition of the Cabinet dates back to the beginnings of the Presidency itself. One of the principal purposes of the Cabinet (drawn from Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution) is to advise the President on any subject he may require relating to the duties of their respective offices. "

What part of "on any subject" do you not understand? Besides I already told you that the Israeli political system is completely different from ours. What part of "different" do you not understand? I may be wrong about it but in Israel they don't just advise the Prime Minister, their cabinet votes on important issues like war and peace. The minister of agriculture votes too.

I certainly did not expect you of all people to start screaming that if it's different from the american way, it's wrong.

#106     Aug 7, 2006
  7. Great point.

#107     Aug 7, 2006
  8. In Israel the minister of Agriculture is also in charge of the territories and settlements. This makes him very important with regard to Arab relations. Is the first cabinet position Ariel Sharon had and he used it as a serious springboard.

#108     Aug 7, 2006
  9. Hear that, zzztroll?!?

DOH!!

#109     Aug 7, 2006
  10. Ahhh, so he is in charge of territories that Israel takes from other countries?

I can see why he wants war then....

http://www.moag.gov.il/english/

#110     Aug 8, 2006