Should I worry?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ivanbaj, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Eric215

Eric215

Your post here just shows how clueless you are to this industry and to my previous statements. The account that I posted was not from that investor as he is in the larger fund that I manage. Like I said before, that account was from a family member on the side who does not have the income credentials or the minimum investment for my main fund. I cannot legally, nor would I ever, post my funds account on a forum like this. I said the account I posted was an almost mirror representation, although shorter in time, of my larger accounts. This is all besides the point because we are not debating how much money I have under management, we are discussing how to be a profitable trader, which my previous 10k (not 9K) account shows with a 250%+ return in 1.5 years!! I deleted it because I thought better of posting a close family members account online to prove someone wrong. Bad taste, in my opinion. But if I had enough non-believers besides your unsuccessful self then I would post it if I felt like proving myself in that way. Interesting that you bring up trading proof though because I haven't seen you post ANY EVER, lol, besides your daily screen shots which have no P/L, no balance, or another words, NO PROOF OF ANYTHING.

See you aren't, and probably never will be, responsible for anyone else's money so you would be clueless to all this.

I have now gotten several responses thanking me for sharing my advice. Maybe you should start listening, instead of blabbering all day, and trying to unsuccessfully discredit me, so that you can learn how to better your trading.

#41     Jun 5, 2009
  2. As far as I can read, you ARE attacking people.

It's very irritating to see a losing trader (do you trade at all, cableguy?) attack a profitable trader.

#42     Jun 5, 2009