Should I worry?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ivanbaj, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Eric215

Eric215

Hey look who's back to criticize, while knowing little of anything with real value. Like I said before, if people want to listen to your theoretical garbage they can, I have no way to prevent them.

I never said it was the only profitable way to trade or the most profitable way and I am not posting here for people who are happy with their profits. I am posting here for new or frustrated traders who want to learn how to develop into profitable traders. I am posting a very simple, yet HIGHLY profitable, way of looking at the markets coming from a professional FX trader. If you don't want to ask a question or learn, then put me on ignore. You don't see me attacking your posts, unless of course you are putting someone down with insults and then I just let you know that not only should you not be criticizing but you should be learning, not giving advice.

Your advice comes from an unprofitable know it all. My advice comes from a pro who is willing to share. If that makes me conceited, then fine.

To all the traders who might have a more specific question concerning my advice here, please PM me (It might take me some time, but I will respond), as I am getting sick of responding to these constant attacks from someone who has no authority on the subject, yet keeps yapping and telling me that I am wrong. Hey, cabletrader, I'm sure there is a forum around here for MD's, I'm sure you could give them advice too, even though you haven't graduated from medical school. LOL

#31     Jun 5, 2009
  2. Eric215

Eric215

I will add to this post and state that the reason most successful traders don't post here, even if they have the time, is because they have to deal with constant attacks from a few unsuccessful traders who have an ego problem. A guy I used to trade with told me this verbatim and I didn't believe him until now. So this is unfortunate for the ones who would like to really learn from a highly profitable trader like myself. This thread is an example of one such know it all attacker. Asking questions is fine, but these people state with authority that you are wrong. I have the time, right now, and the willingness to share and help other traders, but it gets to be too exhausting to have to constantly respond to these few loud people. So they ruin it for everyone.

#32     Jun 5, 2009
  3. you idea is countrary trading/phading. but you do not need any thorey to guide you to gain, even you know nothing, have no strategy, you still can win. even you have great great strategy and thorey, idea to guide you, you still have chance to lose, maybe lose all.

people are smart, so they think a successful trader needs this, that, and bal bla, then they can become a successful consistent winner. the truth is you do not need any strategy, you still can win, even win big. 90%people lose becuase they are smart, they think they can use their strategy to win the market, but they are wrong, the market is out of your control, just like an already construsted road.

so forget about the thorey, just like driving a car, look at the road, then you drive it, when you see a turn, you turn, when you meet a stop sign, then stop, when you see the speed limit, you drive at that limit... simple and vanilia.

this moring6/5/09 when I saw crude hit 70 in pre-market after the labour report, I seized it at 70, I saw crude is surging, sold it at 70.29. when I saw it hit 68 under, I shorted it at 67.93, and covered it at 67.57. when I saw it hit 68 again, I seized it again and sold it at 69.17...

when I was a beginner, I have lots of thoreies or strategies, but now I found I have nothing strategies, feel like I am driving a car on a road whose conditions change rapidly.

losers have strategies and winners have nothing.

bear in mind, you do not need any strategy to win the market!

#33     Jun 5, 2009
  4. The above statements contradict each other don't they, which is it going to be?

Where are the statistics which support your statement in the first quote above? It's just your own personal theory and opinion isn't it, the Gospel according to Eric215?

The OP seems to be doing ok, in fact he was surpised at how simple his strategy is, that is actually the subject of the thread in case you had forgotten. He certainly doesn't sound frustrated or unprofitable from what he's posted.

You pop up with your theories in totally unrelated threads and then attack anyone who dares to contradict what you say. When you can't support what you have said with any reasonable counter argument you blow smoke with unsubstantiated fabricated nonsense which could only have been dreamt up in your own vivid imagination because it quite obviously bears no resemblance to anything factual.

So you say but there's nothing to suggest that's actually the case.

There isn't even something tangible to suggest your trading approach is anything more than pure theory, there aren't any practical examples or descriptions of it being used.

I'm not attacking you, I'm contradicting what you say with clear and concise logical and reasoned argument. If you're able to support what you say then support it instead of blowing smoke about totally unrelated topics. Try shooting the message, not the messenger.

#34     Jun 5, 2009
  5. Eric215

Eric215

I have never attacked anyone for questioning my posts. If you read this thread, you will see that I responded to a person who questioned one of my points very politly. You did not ask a question about something that you disagreed with, but instead stated that my point was wrong and preceded to state how it really is. There is big difference especially when the one claiming superior knowledge is an unprofitable and unsuccessful blow hard like your self.

I have attempted in the past to debate with you and the conversations always lead to you being insulting because your theoretical, another words "not proven to have real value in the real world", points fall apart but yet you cling them and state that my points sound like Tweed jacketed guff or what ever you post. So I don't waste my time anymore.

In the end, it seems you are more concerned with making posts (2000+ to inflate your ego instead of actually learning how to become a successful trader. Again, there are unsuccessful loud mouths like yourself on every forum and you are the reason why successful traders like myself stay away.

And the OP THANKED ME FOR MY POST.

#35     Jun 5, 2009
  6. Well said David! So you buy high and you sell low. :)

#36     Jun 5, 2009
  7. Classic! More smoke blowing unsubstantiated fabricated nonsense but no response to the polite and very relevant points I made.

If you're really that incapable of supporting your own theories and opinions then it brings into question whether they are in fact anything of any substance, perhaps they're just supposition and wild fantasy from a self-proclaimed but so far unsubstantiated 'highly profitable trader'.

I'm happy to debate any opinions I've expressed because they're based on practical experience so I have the ability to support them, I never make a bold statement without knowing I can back it up with logical argument. That's what is odd here, you constantly attack me personally with your infantile drivel but you have never once contradicted anything I've said regarding trading, strange that.

Seeing as how you want to help the "new or frustrated traders" so much, and you obviously enjoy talking in generalizations about your superior trading methods why don't you start a thread, "How the really profitable traders are doing it", then you could post some specifics and who knows, maybe even a trading call once in a while to prove your theories actually work in practice in a live market environment. Hmmm, I doubt we'll ever see that somehow.....

#37     Jun 5, 2009
  8. VERY good post!
    Just to get specific, try looking at the 2nd leg pullback in trends on a 5 min chart on the ES.
    And get Al Brooks new book. Page 118, finish that chapter, and then start on page 354.
    :cool:

#38     Jun 5, 2009
  9. Eric215

Eric215

Listen, I am not here to debate my posts with you or anyone else, nor am I here to make live trading calls. I am coming here as a successful trader offering advice from experiences, not theoretical ideas like yourself. Another words, my advice and points are not debatable as they are proven by my daily P/L, the money I spend everyday, and my VERY happy investors, etc. etc. You have got the biggest ego problem I have ever seen ANYONE have. Do you have anything else to do besides pick arguments on ET and debate useless theory with people all day long, lol.

So, again, I don't have time to debate with you as to whether my ideas are sound or not. I and my P/L are living proof. You, it seems from your 2000+ posts, are here with endless time to debate with everyone and I am here to OFFER ADVICE, not to debate.

For example, if I can see that the grass is green everyday and you want to endlessly debate with unproven theory on why you think I am wrong, then I will not waste my time. My daily, monthly, and yearly P/L proves it works!! I could pick apart your theory on why you think you're right, but Ihaven't the time or energy because in the end someone like yourself will just keep debating away, even though you have ZERO proof to back up your arguments, where as I have REAL P/L, STATEMENTS, INVESTORS, TAX RETURNS, ETC. TO BACK UP MY IDEAS.

Look at it this way. I just got off of the phone with a multi-millionaire who invests with me to discuss this weeks profits, so the last thing that I have time for is to come here and debate my methodology with a know it all unsuccessful trader who thinks he can theoretically prove me wrong. You wouldn't understand this because you are not profitable so you get your jollies off of debating all day long. So, either stand aside, or ask a question about a point that you don't understand, because IT IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE.

Lastly, to address your comments about my posts being illogical and out of place, seems kind of funny because I already have 3 PM's stating how these people like my ideas and want to learn more.

#39     Jun 5, 2009
  10. More smoke and still no replies, well there's a surprise!

My friend you're full of crap and now I know it, I saw your fictional 'multi-millionaire client' account statement, you posted it in another thread and then quickly deleted it hoping no-one had seen, remember? The account opened with 9k! Highly profitable trader with a multi-millionaire investor, yeah ok, whatever you say! If you're quick you might be able to photoshop something or maybe post a text file, don't forget to add lots of zeros :D

You're living in a fantasy world but you know what's funny, you're so deluded I think you actually believe what you're saying! No wonder you're finding it difficult defending your opinions.

Catch you later dreamer, I'm out of this thread, but thanks for the entertainment!

LOL, really, just tooooooo funny :D

#40     Jun 5, 2009