should i trade the trend or noise...there is more of noise

Discussion in 'Trading' started by padutrader, May 18, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

I am beginner.

i have been beginning for 12 years.

SimpleMeLike and comagnum like this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

dude you are 62 years old, why try one of the hardest if not the hardest way to make dough?

there must be many rich widows in their 60's who are looking for love... and you are a handsome dude... so go out there and conquer.... that's the low hanging peaches (I mean fruits) I have been talking about.

trader1974, smallfil and Onra like this.
  3. padutrader

padutrader

if you are so smart how did you not understand this thread is trap and you fell into it?
    do not make the assumption some one is stupid...very dangerous assumption.

4. dozu888

dozu888

I don't need to try.. I already understand lol.

smallfil likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

you think you understand lol

6. dozu888

dozu888

not 'think'... my account balance is the proof... oops I shouldn't reveal lol.

but... hopefully one day when you get there... you will know... it's not something you 'think'... it has been baked into your belief system.. your view of the market, and the world, will have permanently changed... in your second nature you will feel everything the market does does make sense.. you will be surprised much less frequently.. the market no longer look mystical and hard tell noises from trends... for you every move will make sense. (that is not to say you can predict every move... big difference here).

but again, too much work for all that... finding a rich widow is far easier.. and I do wish you good luck!

smallfil likes this.
  7. should i trade the trend or noise...there is more of noise

You are the noise. I am the noise. The sooner we learn to observe and “report”, the better our accounts will be.

8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i mostly trade noise with a respect for undeniable momentum that others would define as the trend. ned davis had a saying you can't fight the mo. they have systems called big mo and little mo, though ned himself has been a bear for 30 years lol.

birdman, padutrader and dozu888 like this.
  9. Handle123

Handle123

WOW, Ned Davis, remembering getting his stuff early 80's and didn't he have a Hotline service? I think he sold his Research company some years back. He had really good material.

murray t turtle and MarkBrown like this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

i show my account you dont...and and it is easy to write crap in a forum rather than trade see my statement 23 trades and 100 % win with 200 % profit

and by the way you dont bother finding a rich widow because you need balls for that state3.png

#10     May 18, 2019