Should I touch it? CSUN???

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by michaelscott, May 17, 2007.

1. Should I do it? Should I buy CSUN? 8 million float. Give me your thoughts...

2. I almost bought it when I saw it on cnbc today at 14 and thought about it but foolishly passed as it closed at 16.25. Should of went with my gut.

I don't know China and solar are goldmines these days. Could be a promising winner...

3. Why?

Isn't this a lottery ticket? No transparency AT all, which means it pretty much rests on the ability of Chinese equities to keep rising...

I mean, NO ability to see anything fundamental about this company, whatsoever.

It's like staring at the sun (no pun intended).

4. Your mistaken. Chinese solar companies *were* hot....AND when they were hot only a select few got to join the hot club. Here is a rundown:

TSL- Trading well off its 52 week high, chart is of lower highs and lower lows. Not a good sign.

FSLR- Still chugging but seems like its lost momentum

CSIQ- Trading well below IPO price and in the low single digits but its stablized for now.

JASO- It seemed to be doing well, but the chart is breaking down.

SOLF- Total breakdown on chart

I can go on. Not one of the solar companies is at or near their 52 week highs and the charts are getting very ugly.

I dont know how CSUN is run, but how much better could it be then whats out on the market.