should I tell my tale of trading---poll

Discussion in 'Trading' started by APA, May 13, 2008.

let us let APA tell his story, how he started, or lets not

1. YES, cause you know it good

74 vote(s)
    60.2%
  2. NO this guy is nothing but hot air

49 vote(s)
    39.8%
  1. APA

APA

to continue

I started trading single futures chart the YM, why, because its DOW and that is the symbol of the market, besides I was trading 1 car at the time so it was ok.
    I managed to double my 7.5 k in 1 month, and was feeling very celebratory, but soon realized I need to chill out a bit and not move so fast cause of black swans that swim every now and then.

I kept doing my thing and realized that I could keep doubling my money every 2-3 months, this went completely opposite of common wisdom, of course there was upper ceiling to this but still not that low

to this day I am able to double money in 2-3 months, the upper ceiling I found is 250 k for the kind of strategy I use

2-3 months despite this being completely opposite of common wisdom and I write this story to inspire new people and get them to unsubscribe from common fallacies that run sites like ET

#11     May 13, 2008
  2. Here is your theme song for the soon to be tv movie. I like the break for oranges, funny stuff. please continue.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itinQJK2aJg&feature=related

#12     May 13, 2008
  3. APA

APA

for those wondering, well when the hell did you eat that pigeon poo, well for that week under the bridge, lets just say I tried a few dry ones, not a big deal

#13     May 13, 2008
  4. APA when did this all take place? How long ago did you live under that bridge.

#14     May 13, 2008
  5. Taking out a student loan to daytrade was a risky move you made, but I am glad you have worked it out and that you are in a better position. Life would definitely suck living under the bridge.

I hope you have reconciled with the guy who have showed you how to daytrade. There aren't many nice people like that. Beside, it's always good to have a friend.

Pension_Admin

#15     May 13, 2008
  6. APA

APA

he showed me few things like you would show to a guy you somewhat pity, he never thought that I could actually day trade. Especially since his way relied on having lots of money available

#16     May 13, 2008
  7. APA

APA

ah what does it matter how heavy I am :D

#17     May 13, 2008
  8. You should consider a career in Fiction. They made up data ? LOL

#18     May 13, 2008
  9. sonfabitch, I usually don't follow threads like this, but this is pretty damn funny.

#19     May 13, 2008
  10. APA

APA

fucken right my man fucken right

ever heard of a little GEM called GCI trading

please, please give it a try with them

you fucking noob :mad:

#20     May 13, 2008