Should I move to Tradestation ?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by syswizard, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Nice....thanks for that Kelo.....
    I would never risk my money on old, unsupported software.

#81     Feb 26, 2018
    KeLo likes this.
  2. TDMA

TDMA

I would suggest your rewrite in CQG, their basic platforms are cross code compatible with IC, it is our backup option to our own platform, plus CQG allows you to move broker at will.

An update about the Tradestation withdrawal, they have rejected the fourth transfer request, but this time they have received confirmation from my bank the funds are returning to origin source.

That implies there is a serious liquidity problem, all technical documentation was in place. If you need Tradestation to CQG conversion I can pass you to some offshore, near-shore, on-shore development resource who do our coding.

#82     Feb 26, 2018
    KeLo likes this.
  3. TDMA

TDMA

As an update, yesterday 12th March, the new broker received the Tradestation funds, but only after I put in an official CFTC complaint sending Tradestation a copy of the complaint receipt confirmation. At which point they came back quoting that they had received approval for the transfer, the first transfer request was placed mid-January two months ago with five transfer requests being made in total via two different approved routes.

#83     Mar 13, 2018
    KeLo likes this.
  4. KeLo

KeLo

Wow! That is very disturbing to hear about TS.

#84     Mar 17, 2018
    TDMA likes this.
  5. I had same problem with two brokers before. I have no idea if it is related to crypto losses but IB CEO warned about a pending liquidity crisis after bitcoin futures. really disturbing.

#85     Mar 18, 2018
  6. KeLo

KeLo

Many brokers (and traders/investors) also got hurt with the VIX +115% day last month. Margin calls...

#86     Mar 21, 2018