I have just been offered a position with a small company. I have to make my decision within 48 hrs. I have an interview set up with a large, well-known company in two weeks. The salary is 25% higher at the larger company. What should I do? Accept and stop interviewing? Accept and continuing interviewing and if I get an offer from the larger company, decline the smaller companies offer? What other options?