Should Hershey hit the highway?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Mar 26, 2007.

Should Hershey hit the highway?

1. Yes, it's to the curb

42 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. No, leave the sweet old guy alone

43 vote(s)
    50.6%
  1. BINGO!!!!!!

#21     Mar 28, 2007
  2. What's my hangup?

I have a better question... what is your hangup, or anyone else's hangup with those who question pompous, laughably preposterous claims of market wizardry that are not accompanied by supporting evidence?

#22     Mar 28, 2007
  3. No reason for me to question anything at this point. One cannot be expected to trade at the level of those claims without a ton of experience (if ever). HOWEVER, my results trading the beginner stages have been excellent and continue to improve with every day. Whats the point in questioning anything if you see things working as they should be given someones level of expertise?

also, just realized that you arent qualified to answer my original question anyways as you havent done anything with regards to futures trading.

#23     Mar 28, 2007
  4. Tums

Tums

why should you be surprised?

you can only disagree on something you don't agree on. These people don't even know what they are "objecting" to.

reminds me of a controversial film that came out a few years ago. Some people were passionately opposing the film. But if you ask them, they would say they have NOT seen the film.

#24     Mar 28, 2007
  5. How's your quest for $1 million in 3 months going? Jack claims you can make $15 million in a year...or are you in denial to protect yourself from cognitive dissonance?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=75263

#25     Mar 28, 2007
  6. Tums

Tums

where did he say "I" can make $15m?

or are you trying to prove you have NO credibility?

#26     Mar 28, 2007
  7. ROTFLMAO! You're certainly not one to challenge ANYONE'S credibility.

Go on believing and fooling yourself if that's what it takes to live with yourself.

#27     Mar 28, 2007
  8. Tums

Tums

you are proving to be irrelevant. You can't even come up with a link to support your assertion.

you are just blowing hot air on a cold day.

you must be delusional.

;-)

#28     Mar 28, 2007
  9. Given that you believe Jack's the real deal, I hope you find me irrelevant!

Good luck in candyland.

#29     Mar 28, 2007
  10. Tums

Tums

actually we KNEW all along that you are irrelevant. It is good that you prove it yourself.

Thank you !!!

#30     Mar 28, 2007