Should Hershey hit the highway?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Mar 26, 2007.

Should Hershey hit the highway?

1. Yes, it's to the curb

42 vote(s)
    49.4%
  2. No, leave the sweet old guy alone

43 vote(s)
    50.6%
  1. Don't know the fella but everyone here seems to have an opinion on him. Personally I don't think he deserves a Rubberbird style lynching.

Rennick out

2. lol: "Hit the road, Jack, and don't ya come back no more, no more, no more, no more."

3. man

man

good to start this thread then!

4. Can I ask how multiple voting is prevented? Because I'm guessing that JH has more than 20 alter-nicks that could all vote as well.

Ursa..

5. BTW. As I said, I don't think he should be banned, but I request that he will be adhere to a few rules, most important one being, not interfering in a thread that is started by someone else.

Ursa..

6. That would leave Jack with nothing to do at ET...:eek:

7. man

man

you think i am one of them?

8. man

man

that is discrimination. the real reason why jack is doing what he
    is doing is that people listen and communicate with him. and that
    is what boards are about, right?

9. It's a matter of protocol. In a restaurant you sit down and order. In a karaoke bar you grab a mike and join the singing etc etc... You don't start singing in a restaurant, because it annoys the other guests. Protocols are needed to give everyone space to express but also protection against intrusion.

JH has it mixed up. He pretends he helps people but instead he only helps himself with his grandiosity illness. It is selfish.

Separating people from society because they do not behave themselves and prevent usefull cooperation by that society is not discimination.

Ursa..

10. Tums

Tums

can you do the same?

#10     Mar 27, 2007