Should he be banned for spamming ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And all three take advantage of big tax loopholes to keep their corporate monoliths going. All three have "Mitt Romney" tax rates (the rates that got Mitt so much flak). Yeah, some ideologues, those guys.

#31     Mar 1, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

They think the law should be changed so that everyone shares the burden. If they simply give more of their own money they encourage freeloading.

#32     Mar 1, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Freeloading. Yeah, we sure as hell wouldn't want that to happen in our country!

How much you want a bet those three have lobbyists to make sure they profit no matter what happens?

#33     Mar 1, 2013
  4. Max gets my vote for that too, although there are some legitimate assholes on here who aren't dumb, but that's a different subject.

#34     Mar 1, 2013
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Are you challenged?

Let's see .. how many choices do you have? (1) Ignore a poster (2) CHOOSE to NOT read their posts (3) disappear from ET

Get of ET and go watch Odumbo trying to frighten the US with all the disaster looming starting tomorrow. Seems the people who clean the Capital will take a pay cut and this will cause the world to end.

#35     Mar 1, 2013
  6. This thread is full of lulz.. don't let it die.

FC, the same 'guy' who rabidly defends gay marriage and calls the right intolerant for not supporting it.. wants to censor people he doesn't agree with. Talk about intolerance, not to mention HYPOCRISY. What a douche. I would definitely pay to see u drop from orbit, but i would feel bad for the elephant.

#36     Mar 1, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

That is what your team continues to say.

#37     Mar 1, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Sarcasm, Ricter.

#38     Mar 1, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He knows. He just feels he has to post something, even if it makes no point.

#39     Mar 2, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What was yesterday's Ricter riddle? Anyone solve it yet?

#40     Mar 2, 2013