Should he be banned for spamming ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Not necessarily a minority, there is alot of white trash like you in the mix as well.

#21     Mar 1, 2013
  2. And aren't two of the most successful capitalist in America democrat leaning, Buffett and Gates, not to mention the late Jobs. These three guys alone, who vote, democrat have created more wealth and jobs and progress than everyone on this site combined and including everyone we know. This democrat bashing is irrational.

#22     Mar 1, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Oh yeah, the prototypical do as i say not as i do democrats, who cheerlead for higher taxes now that they are rich, but do everything they can to avoid paying them, and donate all their money over seas instead of to the federal government.

#23     Mar 1, 2013
  4. You see. This is how the dumb right (and female diaper certainly qualifies for that label) does it. They find some stupid little thing that does not pass logical muster and then they use it to discredit a much larger truth.

#24     Mar 1, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I think everyone on this forum knows you are the dumbest asshole who posts here.

Why don't you go install an airconditiong unit? Or won't your boss let you do the installing anymore because you fuck up so much?

#25     Mar 1, 2013
  6. I disagree, my vote for dumbest poster is maxipad.

#26     Mar 1, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I don't agree at all with your vote. But read my words. I didn't just say "dumbest." I said "dumbest asshole."

#27     Mar 1, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I disagree, my vote for dumbest poster is spike trader or maybe trendlover with RCG a close second.

#28     Mar 1, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

If we confine it to just "dumbest", trendlover is right there scraping the bottom. And it's true that RCG has been making a big push for the title lately.

#29     Mar 1, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

They vote democrat to get others to pay. If they were true believers in the philosophy, they would give more of their own to the government for distribution. No one is stopping them.

#30     Mar 1, 2013