Should he be banned for spamming ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

futurescurrents would probably like it given his love affair with his brothers stinkhole.

#11     Feb 28, 2013
  2. It's clear pspr, or the other republican minds on this forum, doesn't understand what he posts. Banning him or the others would reduce the entertainment factor.

#12     Feb 28, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of Thunderpussy/Gayfly/Brass Hole, he went to Feedback several times demanding the "righties" be banned.

#13     Feb 28, 2013
  4. So you like being shit on by tons of pointless shit as long as it's right-wing shit. Gotcha.

Pisspoor posts more crap than a cow shits. Most of it is just cut and paste bullshit right-wing rhetoric. He's seriously psychotically obsessed.

#14     Feb 28, 2013
  5. Funny, I feel the same about liberals like you. Perhaps we should just separate the country into liberal and conservative areas.

Maybe we could have a liberal trading forum and a conservative one.

Maybe you liberals can have your urban wastelands and we'll keep the countryside.

Problem is, liberals like you can't exist without a host. You're not content to keep to your kind. You run out of money.

#15     Mar 1, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto for IQ47, but you don't have a problem with that. Why?

#16     Mar 1, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Has nothing to do with pspr. I just think you should be shoved up an elephant's ass and dropped from orbit.

I don't agree with every single thing that comes from pspr, but I agree with essentially nothing that comes from your mouth. So from my perspective, and that of most of the posters on this forum (judging by the responses), if anyone is out of touch it would be you.

#17     Mar 1, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Best quote in a long time.

#18     Mar 1, 2013
  9. Not true, until recently most farmers voted democrat and many still do. Aren't many entertainers and artists and teachers and professors and inovative tech guys voting democrat? I think they are. Everyone I know who voted democrat works and pays taxes, to be fair the same can be said for the people I know who voted republican, I don't think I know anyone unemployed, go figure.

#19     Mar 1, 2013

10. Oh no! Don't upset their carefully crafted by hysteria, and maintained by willful ignorance bigotry. To them, every democrat is a minority and drinking Colt 45 while popping out babies to get more welfare.

#20     Mar 1, 2013