Should Gordon Gekko Post His Trades Or Shut Up?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgabriel, Nov 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you willing to listen to Gordon Gekko's plaintive wails and bewilderment over his trading performance if he is unwilling to post his trades.

2. I think he should change his name to Gordon Geico and save us 15% or more on brokerage commissions! :)

3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What's the point? Otherwise it's just commiseration.

--Db

4. Gordon Gekko has posted lots of useful information.

He makes us confront various issues relevant to traders.

As long as he complains, but doesn't start demanding fund from us, that's perfectly fine with me. There is no shame in being poor (which GG is definitely not, compared to 99% of the world's population). The only thing people should be ashamed of is if they argue the rich have to be forced to share with the poor. The operative word being "forced".

5. P. Niss

P. Niss

Good one! :D

Gordon should post his trades and his timeframe (1,5,15 etc) so we can see what he's doing and maybe offer some guidance

6. Trajan

Trajan

You should have included quit trading all together. I think his posts have highly constructive as well, but, he doesn't seam to have it.

7. He should do whatever he wants ...

8. Get off Gordon's ass. He's going through the same shit that most of you guys went through. If he wants to cry -- then let him come here and cry. If he wants to post trades, I'd love to see them. This is a trading board, is it not? Aren't we supposed to come here to gripe once in a while?

Gordon, I'm a huge fan of yours -- I was since day one. Although with a name like Gordon Gekko, I thought you could trade.

Good luck buddie! Send me a message on AIM if you want to chit-chat.

9. i agree. although IF he wants a better quality of help, he SHOULD post some trades.

gekko, you've got a decent chance of getting some valuable assistance here. it would be a pity to let the opportunity go without giving it a shot. strike while the iron is hot.

10. it takes more than that to knock out GG! there's a new sheriff in town.

the complaint is valid. i will start a journal AND IT WILL ROCK. :p

tonight, i have become a man. now it's time to blow the roof!! :D

#10     Nov 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.