Should gop super pac make ad about jay-z and obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I think it would be effective, i really do.

Think about all the old white ladies and suburban moms that would be completely put off by this image.

You could say something like... obama hanging out with self proclaimed ex drug dealers that sing about bitches and ho's...

hahaha, it would be great but they dont have the balls i dont think. :p

[​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aiser-Jay-Z-Beyonce-Manhattan-night-club.html

Speaking to the 47%: The $105,000 champagne tower featured at Obama fundraiser hosted by Jay-Z and Beyonce

2. Naw, jayz is a straight up guy, hangs with buffett, surprised we don' hve a "Jayz Rule " waiting for approval from Congress or a rap czar.

3. wildchild

wildchild

They ought to have this playing in the background. I just don't understand why the President of the United States is hanging out with someone who puts out hateful music like this. No one even seems to care.

You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
    'Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em
    Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em lookin good
    But I don't fuckin' feed 'em

First time they fuss I'm breezin'
    Talki'n 'bout, what's the reasons?
    I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
    Better trust than believe 'em

In the cut where I keep 'em
    Till I need a nut, till I need to beat the guts
    Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' 'em up
    Let 'em play with the dick in the truck

Many chicks wanna put
    Jigga fist in cuffs
    Divorce him and split his bucks
    Just because you got good head,
    I'ma break bread
    So you can be livin' it up

Shit I parts with nothin', y'all be frontin'
    Me give my heart to a woman
    Not for nothin', never happen
    I'll be forever mackin'

4. wildchild

wildchild

I have a great reality TV show. Jay-Z and the Pimp with the Limp will battle it out over who has pimpin' rights over Sandra Fluke. With as many birth control pills as that chick is popping her pimp wont have to worry about her getting pregnant.

5. JamesL

JamesL

Hey, if you got ideas for an ad, forward it to Crossroads or Restore Our Future. Repubs as a whole have shown they (we) are not the most creative and could probably use a little help in this area.

6. No kidding.

They would never touch the ad suggested in the OP because the media would immediately accuse them of being racist.