Should exGOP pay Baron advertising rates if found functioning as pro operator?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Good1, Feb 23, 2018.

Should exGOP pay Baron advertising rates if found functioning as a pro operator?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Good1

Good1

In light of Mooler's latest bust of the Russian troll ring, i'm wondering if it's even lawful for exGOP to be trolling, for political ends, a forum whose server is likely in the US, serving a culture around US markets.

And if found to be functioning as a professional operative, without disclosing his foreign connections, should his operations be limited by:

1.) restrictions on ability to start a thread?
    2.) the same restrictions that encumber any advertiser?
    3.) both above?

First consideration is, what would a pro operative look like, if there were such a thing?

Two, what would be the purpose of a pro operative in a forum like this?

To answer the first question, i would say a pro operative would look exactly like exGOP, whose very name invokes a political position. Just look at the shear volume of posts, and estimate how much time in a day is required to put that out, and you should be able to see this is a full time operation.

To the second question, i suggest the purpose is to bring information back to headquarters, in order to help further refine talking points, for the fourth estate, to help bring down the President of the United States.

That is, i don't think exGOP is ever going to change one mind here, except the lowest of the low info drive-by lurkers...not enough to sway an election. However, by sampling the brainpower of a very decent representation of the conservative mind-set, he could feasibly, by reporting back to headquarters, test the strength of various talking points to find out which ones, or which parts would most likely influence the nation at large.

As such, the elite thinking power here is being used/farmed for information that serves the interest of his headquarters. And for that, i suggest Baron deserves to be paid for exposure, to be fair to all advertisers.

Now, given the latest Mooler ruling, who should be required to report one's affiliations? Imo, i don't think any amateur weighing into politics on his own behalf should have to report. But i do think any professional, with the evidence to suggest it, should have to reveal to Baron his country of origin, or the country origin of his handlers, as well as the payers of his handlers.

So far, exGOP has kept it very quiet about his origins and allegiances. There are others here whom we know to be Canadians. But we can also gather that they are amateurs opining on their own behalf.

I think it's time to draw a line as a matter of fairness.

2. RRY16

RRY16

Politics
    Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum!

Tampons, peepads and diapers are available in the vending machines located in the basement. Ex Goper is the King! And he’s great for biz. He should change his name to Bruce Fn Lee.

3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Ex Goper > Good1

Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. Good1

Good1

It's offensive when people lie, as lying is a prelude to force, but thats not what this is about. It's about whether or not Baron wants to unwittingly participate in an aspect of a coordinated coup on the President of the United States, on the one hand, or allow the commercial use of the forum - for free - on the other...or both.

Trump > Stark

5. RRY16

RRY16

You’ve lost your mind! Game, Set, Match! I think Baron has a lot more knowledge then some lightweight amateur Trump Ball Washer like yourself..He’s been in the Biz for years. I always find it laughable and offensive when these butt hurt hypocrite ego maniacs complain to him about his biz and how it should be run.

6. Good1

Good1

It's not a complaint about Baron's biz. I'm wondering why Baron is not getting paid for a political operative to come and farm the forum for talking point material that could very easily, depending on the operative's headquarters, play a pivotal role in the ongoing coordinated coup against the President of the United States. And if the operative is functioning for foreign interests, i'm wondering if Baron should know about it enough to take appropriate action.

Maybe you can explain how it's good for Baron's business.

7. RRY16

RRY16

Eyeballs and if he was offending vendors and the paid advertisers then he might tell him to scram.

8. Good1 = Subnormal IQ with superhuman ego.

Reminiscent of a little dog chasing a beach ball on the beach, normal ideas are too big for his grasp but he keeps snapping away sure he will get hold of it.

Trump is a traitor and a lying disgrace to humanity. Good1 sees him as a god appointed king not a senior administrator. The dog has a bad master.

Go exGOPer :)

Seriously though traders generally need to be a mental certain level to make it (upper 10% ability for stocks, maybe 4% for Futures/Options etc.), non-traders who find the politics forum via Google are hopeless. They wreck any constructive discussion with banging garbage can lids together & shouting at clouds.

e.g.
    If not a paid section then proof of a live brokerage account for access to a general discussion would be excellent. I'm sure that would stay civil and would be very attractive for a sponsor.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Good1, just put him on ignore. I've had him on ignore for months now. The forum is quite pleasant without all those ridiculous threads. The worst thing for a troll is to ignore the troll.

10. Bingo

#10     Feb 23, 2018