Should Everyone Be Allowed To Vote?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlpineTrout, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Smiling Synac you are uninformed. The vast majority of low income earners are liberal. The vast majority of people with low IQ are low income earners. It seems you have never worked in a factory during your college years.

Barack Obama is liberal and represents Unions strongly. Unions represent and protect low income earners. You either are entirely ignorant of the issues or entirely lying.

If you truly think that there are more graduate students than low income earners than you are wasting my time.

#51     Oct 31, 2008
  2. I'm all for the IQ requirement and the higher the IQ the more your vote counts.

#52     Oct 31, 2008
  3. Republicans are unlikely to go for that deal : )

CNN reporting that Republicans in West Virginia are circulating a fake flyer which shows the Commonwealth logo at the top, telling people that if they're Democrat, they should vote on Wednesday November 5th, due to anticipated overload on the system.

Let's face it, not all Dems are university educated.

#53     Oct 31, 2008
  4. TGregg

TGregg

He's exactly the example, lol. More fodder for the ignore list. You would do well to add him.

#54     Oct 31, 2008
  5. You say republicans are unlikely to go for that deal because they are telling democrats to vote on the 5th. The problem with your statement is that republicans by doing this are implying that democrats are dumb. This in no way shows the republicans are dumb but it does prove my point that liberals are less educated with your ability of strong analysis skills.

I love when i claim something and than proof comes a few moments later. I almost feel kind of bad for being so right.

#55     Oct 31, 2008
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Sure, it's a blast to make fun of the idiots the first few (dozen :D) times, but it gets old and you just feel sorry for them after a while.

#56     Oct 31, 2008
  7. Yes but the feeling soon goes away once you realize this thought process is being used by the majority of the country.

#57     Oct 31, 2008
  8. I have NeoRio1 on ignore (obviously) but I saw his post when TG quoted it. Amazing that you can't figure this out, MyNameIsNeo, but it tends to support my earlier statement about IQ.

I'll say it in words of less than a few syllables for you. The mean IQ of Democrats is higher than the mean IQ of Republicans. The mean is not skewed (whoops) by a few outliers (whoops). Therefore if IQ was a requirement, Democrats would be happy and Republicans would not. Do you understand anything about statistics? No? Ah, I see.

More Republicans would fall below the minimum threshold than Dems. Get it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the main entertainment of P & R these days - listening to the far-right whack-jobs braying and belching about how this election is in the bag for McCain and how the polls are even and how Obama is on the run.

#58     Oct 31, 2008
  9. charts

charts

And who cares about the ... Constitution ... :confused:

#59     Oct 31, 2008
  10. charts

charts

... look no further than ... ET :)

#60     Oct 31, 2008