should ET have a "dating" section?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by smallStops, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Seb345

Seb345

Yeah I agree. Dating stories are always interesting to read and it’s fun to meet people with similar interest. I mean we all meet online these days anyways. Places like Tinder Badoo and Hinge are the modern dating hunting grounds.

#41     Dec 10, 2019
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Badoo been serving me well recently :) location matches on a night out, send in this pub I'll get you a drink find me and they do :). Location matched to girl working in tescos on the counter while she was serving me, she was great in bed lol

#42     Dec 10, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

Absolutely. If not only to support laces and treefrog.

#43     Dec 10, 2019
  4. Seb2577

Seb2577

I think it's cute. I like the idea is very compelling to me as a person. I like dating online. I find it interesting and very energizing and it helps me meet and get to know new people that are interesting to me. I am a fairly shy person so online dating is the way to go for me. I've tried a lot of different apps but my current favorite is Fruzo (you can read about the app here: https://datingappsadvice.com/fruzo-dating-app-review-free-video-chat-dating-social-network.app). It's mostly centered around video chats and see the person so I enjoy it a lot.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    #44     Dec 23, 2019
  5. zdreg

zdreg

That is a mistake on your part right there. You should have GLD and GDX.:D

#45     Jan 1, 2020